2:THREE

▪︎

▪︎

"It's a simple escort mission," Andrea's spoke, his upper body leaning against the hood of the truck as he pointed towards a marked map. "Pick up the prisoner in Solaria, and bring him to Long Shore where he'll board a ship for Polaris. The Solarian troops will do the heavy lifting. We're just backup." 

The shadows threatened to spill out as Vienna watched the exchange of information from the shadows. Only one thought was running through her mind at that very moment. 

Rescue her father. 

Vienna tried to patiently wait as Andreas continued to debrief, but there was only so much waiting that she could do.The girl made sure to be as stealthy as possible as she attempted to use the shadows to move closer to the map. This was a difficult feat in broad daylight, but the sheer determination and stubbornness allowed the shadow fairy to push the limits of her abilities. 

In the end, she didn't get as close as she would've liked, but it was close enough to get a good glimpse of the detailed annotations of the map in front of her. She now had a time and place.

All she needed to do now was to intercept the vehicle carrying her father. 

Only a couple hours left til show time. 

🗡🗡🗡

You would think that Vienna Silva would feel at least a small hint of nervousness about now, you know, considering a whole prison break of sorts was about to happen. 

Surprisingly, Vie was anything but nervous. She was determined, and her determination hasn't let her down so far. She takes after her father after all. 

The girl hastily made her way down the transport route that she had memorised, her shadow form aiding her to be discreet in the process. Her first step in the plan was easy. Find a place for the ambush to occur. 

She stopped abruptly as her eyes registered the sight in front of her, her body materialising out of the shadows as she moved closer. 

"Are you kidding," she muttered as she eyed the burnt down bridge in front of her, her hands moving to rest on her hips. She sighed as she pulled out her phone, fingers nimbly working to pull up the map of the local area. 

The shadow fairy was now presented with two options. One, she could assume Andreas doesn't know about the burnt bridge and ambush the group here, or assume that he had somehow updated his route and try to confront the group on the new route.