『 C H A P T E R 22 : A PROMISE』

My name is... 

- - -

"Ahhh Ireen's here! Finally!"

Sasha shot up from her sit as Ireen casually made way to the table.

"Hey guys." The red-haired greeted her friends, a small smile plastered on her face as she wasn't bothered by the noisy surrounding.

"Where have you been? The party has started." Jean spoke with food in his mouth. He slurped the noodles quickly and gobbled them up in hunger after casting a single glance to the female.

Ireen leaned sideways putting more weigh on her right leg as the left one propped up against the right. A palm found its way on her well-trimmed waist.

"To the town. Getting something."

"So you got them?" Reiner asked.

"Yup. Meet me at the girl's dorm later and I'll pass your things". Ireen looked at Armin, Ray, and Reiner. And the three men nodded their head respectively, continued chewing on their food.

Sasha's eyes narrowed as she leaned towards her. And in low voice, she whispered, "Ireen, hurry up and take your food. They are giving us caramel pudding today. Only one per person you should go before it finished."

Sasha showed her said caramel pudding as her eyes sparkled in excitement. Caramel pudding, preferable eaten while it is still cold, is the one and the only everyone's all time favorite regardless age and gender due to its rarity and difficulties to get their hands on. Needless to say, Ireen's eyes went wide, hands slammed onto the wooden table shaking every single plates and cups on it, screaming "what?!!" at the top of her lungs.

Mikasa calmly put down her spoon as she cleared her throat. Her other hand meanwhile held a small bowl of her soup that been dancing on the table due to the impact as she looked up to the red-haired. 

"I believed you are the last person who's yet to take any food Ireen, so better -"

In an instance Ireen sprinted leaving dust behind her before Mikasa could finish. However, instead of heading straight to where the food was she headed to another table, where few veterans soldier were talking and goofing around. Her target locked onto the light-brown haired male that currently laughing at his teammate's joke.

The sudden feelings of being targeted caused chill to ghost him. And he stopped laughing as he slowly turned. He yelped when Ireen's face suddenly plastered to his with her two hands gripping his shoulder tightly with no mercy.

"Moblit-san!"

"Huwargghh Ireen?? What?!!"

"Moblit-san you were incharged for this party right? Right?? Please tell me you have extra caramel pudding because I want it more than just one!"

"Ireen! Each person can only get one you can't ask for more."

"But please Moblit-san! It has been five months since I last ate them!" Ireen violently shook Moblit causing the male to sway.

"I-Ireen, please stop..."

"I beg you please give me more.. I promise I'll work harder for the Survey Corp."

"Why are you telling me your devotion? I'm not your commander..."

"Please I'll do anything just give me more..."

"Ireen, Ireen stop.."

Moblit's teammate whom shared the table were left stunned, blinked in disbelief.