Chapter 1

Disclaimer: This story fiction name, characters, business, events, places, incidents are produced by the author's imagination or dreams, any resemblance to the actual persons or events is purely confidential.

This story might contain matured scenes, strong language that is not suitable for very young readers, please read this at your own risk.

This story is purely unedited and has lots of errors please if you have encountered a typo's language error please bear with me, I will try my best to fix it at any moment.

This Series has six stories inside and it is not all about Law, as I mention its Series names which Law of Attraction it doesn't mean that it's about the law. Law of Attraction is a universal principle that can be applied to all areas of your life, including relationships, which proposes that like attracts like. (google)

This is all about business and romance...

***

"I'm Sienna, Ashiena Rei Minami," I introduced myself to this lovely goddess like a new girl in school, she looked so naive and kind but no one seemed to like her from our class, so I did the first move.

"Minami?" she whispers my surname which makes me realize that she should have heard it somewhere, she's thinking right so I chuckled and speak, "Yes, my family owns the University, Minami International University," I said and smile at her but she just stared at me like she's seeing a ghost and she looks like in the state of shock right now.

What did I do?

"You are?" I ask.

"Chantel Paige Delavine '' She answered and urged a beautiful smile at me, Oh my why on earth god gave her all the beauty, she's so lovely and charming at all cost. Wait, what?! Delavine you mean---- "No way Delavine's cherry glimpse!!!" I said and instantly grabbed my favorite perfume out of my bag.

She is a Delavine, wait!!! Tinitigan ko siya ng mabuti at doon ko lang narealize na nakita ko na siya somewhere, and yes, she's at the commercial of this perfume!!

"I love Delavine's perfumes, that's why you look familiar, you're at the commercial when they launched this teen collection right, you were the model!!!" I said, I feel so excited but I don't wanna frighten her if I burst out so I choose to speak calmly.

"Yes," she said and avoided my gaze because she's shy. So cute.

"Let's be friends Chantel," without any hesitation I asked her to be my friend, I wanna have a friend like her she's so pure.

After that we talk the whole day and attend classes, I really find her so carefree and nice. She was the type of girl who will be your friend for the rest of your life and I really want to keep her.

"Ok, class dismiss," mabilis kaming nagkatinginan ni Chantel ng matapos na ang klase, we both smile at each other while we started fixing our bags.

Mabilis kong inayos ang akin at nagpaalam sa kanya, "Bye, Chantel see you tomorrow" I said, she smiles back at me and nodded so I quickly run out of the room and while I walk down the hallway.

A loud shout of girls surrounds my ears, he's here!

I smile and hold the strap of my bag tighter, pagbaba ko sa hagdanan nagkukulpulang mga babae ang sumalubong sa akin dito sa second floor.

As expected, he is here.

"Gun!" I called his name and with that, he instantly looked for me and when our eyes met, his green faded blue eyes shine at me, and the glimmers of his smile pop out.

"Sienna," and he calls my name, making all the girls stop shouting and make him away to my place.

"Sorry got stranded haha," he said like no one is staring at us but the truth is a dozen girls are glaring at me. He started walking while rubbing his nape and chuckled at me.

But I choose to ignore them and smile back at him, "As always," sambit ko at nang nasa harapan ko na siya ay agad niyang kinuha ang aking na naging dahilan nang panlalaki ng mga mata ng kababaihan sa paligid.

"What can I say, habulin ng babae ang mukhang ito," he lifts his own chair tho, I roll my eyes on him and start walking.

"Hey wait for me haha," he said and chased after me. And wrap his arms on my shoulders making all the girls gasp, hahaha what a tease.

I look at him while he's smiling and looking straight at our way to the canteen.

This is the man I met when I was six years old and did something unforgettable...

Back in Japan, I was six years old playing peacefully at our house, while my parents were preparing food for my brother's birthday.

"Ashiena, kore wa anata no onigiri desu (This is your onigiri)" my mother put one piece of onigiri on a plate beside me and went back to the kitchen, I nodded and smiled at her before I focused on my toys once again.

I was at my peace that moment but this demon brother of mine suddenly stole my onigiri. "Ima wa watashi no monodesu (It's mine now)" He said and took a big bite on it.

"Sono watashi no kōydai, Mama!!! (Kuya that's mine, Mama!!!)" My brother started to run, so I chased after him.

"Hashiru no o yamete, Kento o kaeshite! (Stop running, give it back Kento)" Mom said and we all heard a doorbell from the door but my brother and I didn't bother at it and continued the chase.

"Yamete, Kento to Ashiena! (Stop it, Kento Ashiena!)" Mama shouted and ran to the door, but my brother didn't stop and listened instead he took another bite.

"Tabenai de, kiraina hito! (Don't eat it, Asshole!)" I shouted at him and started to cry.

"Ā totemo oishī (Oh so yummy!)" He teased me even more.

He runs again and I chase him until we reach Mama's place. "Come in-- Kento, Ashiena yamet----" Mama couldn't finish what she said when I suddenly hit someone.

"Are you ok Ashiena?" I lift my head up to the lady beside the person I hit, she's Mama's friend. I slowly nodded as an answer and looked at the person in front of me.

"Gomen'nasai (I'm so sorry)" I whispered and burst out crying because I didn't mean to hurt someone.

"What did she say Mom?" he asked her Mom and looked at me, "She said she's sorry," Mom said that made him a nod and get his scarf from his pocket and wipe my tears.

"Gun she's Tita Chizuka's daughter. Her name is Ashiena Minami, she's one year younger than you" My Mama's friend said and he stopped wiping my tears and smiled at me.

That smile makes me stop crying and look at my Mama, "Tēburu de onigiri o tori ni ikimasu (Go get him a onigiri at the table)" Mama said and push my back gently, I walk to the table and reach one piece of onigiri from the table and walk back at them.

I stand in front of him once again and sobs before I lifted my hand and offer him the onigiri.

"Onigiri ga hoshīdesu ka (Do you want onigiri?)" I spoke.

He just stared at me at that time. before he suddenly did something unforgettable...

He kissed me... "You'll gonna be my wife someday," he whispers.