Chapter 22

"So, how was it?" Gun ask when he seated on the couch and lay his head on my lap, tahimik lang akong kumakain ng popcorn kanina dahil nagshower siya and now basa pa ng konti ang buhok niya at humiga na sa hita ko.

Mabuti na lang may towel sa tabi ko at pinunasan ko ang kanyang buhok, "She's great," I answered and remember how jolly Aberry is.

"You're smiling Beb," He said and pinched my chin, "I like her, she's so light and funny," I said and continued drying his hair while he grabbed the Tv controller and chose a movie to watch.

"She has this aura na sobrang nakakadala, sobrang light, and carefree niya and what really makes me like her is that she's dreaming of this and she's hungry for this" I can still remember how her eyes bright when I hired her.

"Hungry for what?" Gun said, while still focusing on the TV. "Hungry for this job, she worked three years on a certain company and finished a marketing course but she didn't have the chance to work in the marketing department on her previous work, that's why she's so excited to work with me in the marketing field," I said and smiled.

"That's good, at least you're comfortable with her and it will be easy for you to work," Gun said and finally chose a movie.

We started watching and focused on the movie when he suddenly asked me something..

"Beb can I shoot a shot later?" I clearly know what he means and its a, "No," agad siyang umalis sa lap ko at umupo upang harapin ako ng maayos.

"Why not!!!" hindi makapaniwala niyang sambit, I smile and, "I'm on period," what I said was like a knife stabbed in his chest because he acted like he was shot and lay on the couch, covering his eyes using his arms and sighing so loud.

"Fuck your menstruation!!!" He whispers and forcefully stand up and walk to our room, padabog pa ang bawat hakbang nito at malakas na sinara ang pinto.

I laugh and reach for the TV controller and turn off the TV, I also clean the popcorn around the place and wash the dishes as fast as I can. After that, I made sure that the lights outside were off and went inside our room.

Naabutan ko si Gun na nakadapa sa kama at nakapatong ang unan sa kanyang ulo, he's like a child who didn't get what he wants and throw a tantrum. Lumapit ako sa kama at umupo, tinapik ko siya at sinabi, "Are you mad? But Beb period and menstruation is normal, how can I stop this?" I said but he didn't move his muscles, and just ignored what I said.

"Hey Gunner," I said, he looked at me this time with his sulking face. "Sino ang tinatawag mong Gunner!!! Beb yon!!!" he hazes like a child and go back to his position, kaya hindi ko na kinaya at natawa na ako ng tuluyan sa kanya.

"Ok I was just joking, I'm not on my period. I just want to tease you" After I say that mabilis siyang umupo at tinignan ako na tila nagnining-ning ang kanyang mga mata.

"Can we do it?" parang bata niyang tanong, I just laugh at him and I think that's just what he's been waiting for and he instantly pushes me on the bed and position above me.

"Just to remind you Mr. Tyson may pasok tayo bukas," I said.

He smirks and winks at me, "Oh I'm down for five rounds, walang tawad presong asawa lang," he said and grab the comforter to cover us.

"Gunner!!!"

***

After that night I feel so tired when I wake up in the morning because Gun wasn't really true through his words, that five-round turn doubled!!! Now I feel sore but I need to prepare food and we have to go to work early.