Chapter 55

I wake up with the morning sunshine against the house window, pagmulat ng aking mga mata ay ang malikot na si Charvy ang sumalubong sa akin. He's licking my hand and keeps on moving like he has all the energy in the world.

I instantly smile at him and sit on the bed, stretch my arms and gaze at the window. Another beautiful morning to spend.

Bumababa ako mula sa kama at tumuloy sa banyo para gawin ang morning routine ko, nang humarap ako sa salamin may natira pang paint sa aking pisngi kaya natigilan ako at naalala ang mga tingin na iyon.

"She has paint on her face."

"I know and I like it. I like her even in her messiest look."

"So you don't need to do this."

"Ok."

Muling bumilis ang tibok ng aking puso kaya agad akong naghilamos ng mukha at binura ng tuluyan ang paint sa aking mukha. I face the mirror once again and look at myself, silently comparing myself to Adelaide.

I'm completely out of the league, Sobrang layo ng pagkakapareho namin ni Ady. She's smart at her words, at her business and how she talks with other people.

While I am an introverted person, I'm not good with my words, I'm really not for business and I don't really like talking too much with other people.

Ady's, Gun's girl version. They are both great in anything that they desire to do. They can easily aim and achieve their goals in just one snap, and they are very career-driven people.

While I choose to be in this type of life who's calm and simple, malayo sa industriya ng pagnenegosyo na sa bawat araw ay malaking pagsubok ang kailangan harapin.

Matagal na akong tapos sa ngayong klase ng buhay.

"Ano ba ang iniisip mo Sienna, Snap it out!!" I haze to myself and pinch my cheeks, "Hindi kana dapat nag iisip ng mga bagay na ganito dahil wala na kayo at masaya na siya sa iba.. Mabuti pang isipin mo na lang ang sarili mo! May trabaho ka pa!" I talk to my reflection and nag at myself.

"Tama, kalimutan mo na ito at magfocus sa buhay mo, your life is your own happiness," I utter and take a shower, preparing for school wearing my lavender teacher uniform and a white pair for doll shoes.

I fix my hair in a not so tight ponytail and put on some light makeup, grab my bag and put the record folder of the kids, my phone, wallet and sandwich.

Gaya ng kahapon dinala ko muna si Charvy sa kapit bahay at pinabantayan ito. I went straight to the school and met the kids.

"Ok Class, each and everyone of you should stand here in front and explain why did you paint that, Ok," they all nodded, I sat in front and waited for Railey to come here in front to explain her work.

She's so small so I have carried her and made her seat in my life before I asked her, "Ok our little Reiley, tell us about your painting," her paint is like a canvas, I don't understand any of it but I believe there's something beautiful behind it.

Kids tend to paint to enjoy and not to perfect their works.

"I p-paint my dog and my brother because I love them both," she look so shy while telling that so I smile and nodded, "Wow that's good Railey, you did great," I said and kiss her cheeks before I put her down and waiter for Jc to come in front and Railey go back to her seat.