Chapter 21

"Beb, wala ang Head HR manager ng company so I suggest that you'll be the one to interview that. What's her name again?" Gun asks while driving our way to the company.

"It's Aberry," I said and scanned the info on my phone that Lana send to me last night.

"Aberry.. Ok, are you fine with that Beb? Alam naman na ni Gun na ikaw ang pag interview and ok lang naman sa kanya kung anong magiging desisyon mo," He said and glance at me, I smile at him.

"Thank you for this Beb, I know you're helping me because you know I'm struggling and I fully appreciate this, Thank you," I sincerely said and held his free hand,he intertwined our hands and kissed the back of my palm.

"I will do anything to lessen your problems, always remember that," he said and smiled at me. "I will," I answered and lean close to him just rest on his shoulders, and close my eyes. This will be a new day and new challenges awaits, I need strength from him to have courage to face this day and especially Mrs. Feliciana.

"Here we are," Gun said when we stop at the parking, nagmadali na akong tingal ang seatbelt para makababa agad, pero pinigilan ako ni Gun.

"Ako an," he volunteered to help me remove the seat belt but he stops when his face is an inch away.

"Bakit?" malumanay kong tanong ng manatili siyang nakatitig sa akin. He stared who stayed by my eyes and slowly looked down to my lips.

He starts a beachy breath and I can already feel his breathe through my face, "Gun," I utter his name when he didn't stop staring.

"Beb, your so hot," he whisper and move closer, magkadikit na ang aming noo dahil sa ginawa niyang paglapit at halos ma duling na ako kakatingin sa mga matang iyon.

"Can we have a quicky?" he said, my eyes literally widened and I automatically pushed him away and he ended up laughing because of my reaction. "I was just kidding Beb hahahaha," he said and went back to his seat.

"I hate you," I said but he just laughed at me and kissed my hand, "Maybe later I can shoot a shot on our condo, see you," he teases, but I ignore it and just gently slap his face and kiss his lips before I step out of the car.

"Bye," I said when he drive away, sobrang dalawang siyang nandito sa Company dahil maraming pinapaasikaso sa kanya si Cad, kaya feeling ko magkalayo pa rin kami gaya nung college ako.

"Hi Sienna," Lana suddenly showed up as I walked in the lobby, "Oh, hi Lana," I gently said and smiled at her.

"Parating na siya," she said, I nodded and asked the staff if the HR office is open. "Sige, salubungin ko lang siya outside," Lana said and waved before she ran to the entrance of the company.

"Ito po ang susi ma'am," one of the staff handed me the HR office key. "Thank you," I said and smiled at him before I opened the HR office and waited for Aberry.

I waited for just a minute and heard Lana's voice outside already, "Mabait si Sienna don't worry, by the way, ito na ang HR room andyan na sa loob si Sienna galingan mo gurl ah, see you later." she said, How supportive friends.

Tumayo na ako para salubingin si Aberry, she knocks and I open the door for her with a smile, "Hello, Aberry right please come in," I said and walked back to the HR table and pointed at the chair for her.

"So Milana recommended you, and I can see that she has pick a right person for this job, your presence says it all tho," sambit ko inaayos ang papars na nakakalat sa table ng HR, "Your aura is so light and your charming," I said and look at her but she's just staring at me.

"Hey are you listening, Aberry?" I ask, she wag her head and look at me with her lips parted, "A-Ah yes, I'm fine thank you," she answered, hahaha that's cute. She spacing out a while ago.

"Yeah, your funny I like it, by the way sa tingin ko hindi ka na kailangan mag interview dahil ngayon pa lang, I already approved you as my assistant pero dahil interviews are company protocols and HR needed this one then let's just have a casual interview no pressure ok," I said but she seems like observing my lips talk because she's just staring at me the whole time I talk.

What's wrong with me? Does my voice sound bad? Do I have something on my face?

I ignored my thoughts and just started the interview, I just asked random stuff that was asked in a normal interview and she answered it all in extra! Sobrang talkative niya and I can see her hunger for this work.

And I wish I could be like that, But I don't...

"It's done, you're hired although I already hired you before this interview, well just for the formalities right, so yeah you'll start on Monday, it's Friday now so you have a weekend to prepare.. Come with me. I'll hand you my simple guidelines on my office before you go," natapos ang interview ng sobrang fine, and I really like her.

Sabay kaming naglakad palabas ng HR office at pumunta sa office ko, na magiging office niya na rin.

Pagpasok namin sa office she looked at around, "See that," I said and pointed on her table here inside my office. "Yan ang magiging working place mo dito," I said and walked toward my table to get the guidelines and handed it to her.

She bite her lower lip as she scans the papers and reads some parts of it, her eyes show so much desire for this job and excitement is all over her face. I don't know but I'm amazed by her expression and her hunger for the job was so big.

I think of myself and ask me, if I ever have that day that I have this expression inside this job. But I don't remember any...because I don't have that excitement and expression.

"I'll see you on Monday byieeee," she said and waved at me as she walk towards the door, I nodded and waved back until she close the door, naiwan akong magisa dito sa office at nanatiling nasa isip ng sigla sa mata ni Aberry.

Umupo ako sa aking swivel chair at sinandal ang aking sarili dito at pinaikot-ikot ang upuan gamit ang aking paa. "I want to feel that too," I whisper and close my eyes.

"Aba kaya  naman pala palpak lagi and trabaho dahil patulog-tuloh lang!!!" mabilis akong napatayo sa gulat ng biglang bumukas ang pinto at sumigaw si Mrs. Feliciana.

"No, Ma'am I'm not actually sleeping, I just close my eyes for a bit to re-----,"

"Wala along pakialam sa paliwanag mo, pwede ba! Gawin mo an and advertising strategy para sa new issued perfumes! Hindi young patulog-tulog ka lang d'yan!!!" she shouted and put another bunch of folders on my table and leave.

Isang malalim na buntong hininga ang aking ginawa bago ito kunin at sinimulang basahin isa-isa.

I wish, I was enjoying my job...