Chapter 42

The day when Chantel was discharged, she instantly decided to leave the day after, and that day is now.

"Take care of him while I'm away pleased," I look up to my brother while hugging Charvy in front of his penthouse. He was standing in front of his door while looking at me.

He just nodded in an impatient way and looked away; I know he will take good care of him. Ngumiti ako at tiningnan si Charvy, "Be a good boy Ok, Mommy will come back ok," I whisper and rub his back, as he sticks his tongue out like he's smiling at me.

"As if your dog will answer you" kuya hazed but Charvy suddenly barks loud, tinignan ko ang kapatid ko bago tumayo ng may ngiti sa labi. "He will answer in his own language bro," I said and tap his arms and leave.

Sumakay na ako sa taxi at tinignan si Charvy sa huling pagkakataon, "I will be back," I whisper as the taxi move. Tumulo ang luha ko pero agad kong pinunasan, Chantel needs me.

Nauna akong dumating sa airport kaya hinihintay ko pa sila Chantel na dumating, just a half minute they are already here, kaya sinalubong ko siya.

"Paige," I said as soon as Chantel stepped out of Cadmus' car, I ran to her and hugged her so tight.

"Are you ready?" I ask her, but in reality I'm also asking that to myself. Am I ready? "Yes," she answered so I hid my feelings and chuckled, cheerfully nodded at her.

"This is everything, I guess," Cadmus said and put all the language on our side."Yes, it is," Chantel said and checked all her bags.

"Does he know?" Cad asks pertaining to Gun, which makes my heart feel heavy again my smile suddenly faded and I avoided their stares, "There's no need for him to know haha,"I gently said that made them look confused.

"Be strong, call me every time you need me," Cad said and kissed her forehead before he looked at me once again and said. "Take care of her please," he seriously said.

"I will," I said and smiled at him, and Cad took a last kiss on her forehead before he left. "Bye!!!" Chantel said and watched Cad Van's leave. Tears couldn't be controlled and she tore up as she watched her brother leave.

I tap her shoulder and, "Stop crying already Paige, your baby is hearing you," I said and guide her inside the airport, for us to wait in the lobby for our flight and as we entered the airport, they already called for our flight so we didn't wait for the flight and went straight ahead to gate 2 and went inside the plane already.

"Flight 901, Manila to Japan, please settle on gate 2," pumunta na kami sa gate two at hanggang sa nakasakay na kami sa loob ng plane.

"How about your work Sienna?" she asks as we finally settle seating inside the plane. Dahil doon I looked at me and smiled. "I already resigned to Delavine's scent Paige," I said and remembered what Cad and I talked about last night.

"Are you sure about this? I mean yes, I said that you should stay by her side but if this is against your will don't do it" He seriously said while we're inside his office here at Delavine's scent.

"Magreresign ako dahil ito naman talaga ang gagawin ko kahit hindi nangyari ang desisyon ni Chantel, at isa pa gusto ko siyang samahan sa Japan. Hindi ko kayang pabayaan na manirahan siya mag-isa doon." sambit ko at tinignan niya ng diretso, he nodded and sign my resignation letter.

"I respect your decision and thank you for choosing to be with my sister. I can't be with her at this time because Alliana needs me too, so I trust you with my sister to take good care of her and the Baby." he sincerely said, I smiled and nodded at him.

Lost Partnership (Law of Attraction Series # 4)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें