Chapter 4

After a week of staying at Tita Jiselle's house, Queen and I become friends, I also transfer to the same school as her to finish my elementary level. Since we moved here in the middle of the second quarter.

"Are you sure you want to join me here?" Napatingin ako kay Quenn ng bumulong siya habang naglalakad kami para maghanap ng upuan sa canteen with our food.

"Yeah? Why would you ask me that?" I ask and look at her.

"Because---,"

"Ay!" I almost shouted when someone suddenly bump her, kaya natapon ang pagkain niya.

"Opss sorry fatty! My bad or not haha" the girl said and laughed with her friends. Lahat sila ay tinatawanan si Quenn, kaya agad kong binitawan ang pagkain ko sa malapit na table at humarang sa gitna nila.

"Hey, that's rude," I calmly said but I'm pissed off right now.

"And who are you?" this bitchy girl said and glared at me. "Why are you bullying her?" I ask.

"Bakit gusto namin eh!!! Sino ka ba!!!" the other one said, "you can't just do that Baka(Stupid)!" I said and pushed her a bit.

Everyone in grade six-year level is watching us already, and when this girl was about to hit me I spoke before she even touched my face, "I'll let you bully her and me if you can spell perseverance" I said and smirked at her.

She stops and looks at everyone before she faces me and looks so tense. "Yes, I know that!! P E R S I V I R A N S!!!" she said which makes everyone around us laugh.

I smile at her and hold Quenn's hands "You can't bully someone when you don't have the proper knowledge to prove that you're above us, fix your brain first kid" I calmly said and pulled Quenn out of that place.

When we both stop in the locker room where we put on our P.E. uniforms, Quenn started to cry and hugged me, she's shaking because of those bullies.

"Hey look at me, don't let anyone step on you ok play with your brains on with your fears," I said and wiped her tears.

"I'll be at your side," I whispered and hugged her too.

That day was Quenn's new start, she doesn't have to deal with bullies anymore. Then she starts expressing herself in academics, we become much closer and as months pass by Mama and Tita Jiselle already found a place for us to permanently stay.

But every weekend I stayed at Tita Jiselle's house to play and study with Quenn.

And with that I started to enjoy my life here in the Philippines, I started to appreciate the place and the people, the culture, and accept the fact that my parents separated for good.

Gun never leaves me at that point he's always there...always.

"I only got two wrong answers on my exams!!!"

"I know you can do it, I'm proud of you," Gun.

"I fix my bookshelf by myself!!!"

"You know I can do that better if only I was there, but what can I say you're a super girl I know you can do it," Gun.

"I miss Japan,"

"Yeah, I miss you too haha," Gun.

"Baka (Stupid)"

"Hahaha," Gun

He was always there, and now finally the day has come...

"Congratulations to our salutatorian, Minimum, Ashiena," I smile brightly as I walk through the stage with my Mama.

All though I aimed for Valedictorian it's fine, I guess I need to study more in the future.

After they handed me the medal we took a picture and went back to our seats. "Mama, can I borrow your phone?" I whispered to Mama, she nodded and handed it to me.

I quickly took a picture of my medal and sent it to Gun.

The picture goes by a message says. "For you,"

I waited for his reply and after a few seconds, he responded.

"Really can I get it?" he replied, I chuckled and clapped as the ceremony ended. Each of us stepped out of the auditorium and took a picture with everyone we know.

It's just so sad, that Quenn wasn't here to get her Valedictorian medal because she flew to France yesterday, I don't know the reason but they leave.

I tried calling her last night but she didn't answer even a single one.

I hope she's here to celebrate with us...

"Sienna let's take a picture!!!"napalingon ako ng tawagin ako ng mga kaklase ko para agpicture at agad naman akong ngumiti at nilapitan sila. Sobrang daming shots ang kinuha namin para maraming memories.

"Hi Sienna," I glance at my guy classmate Shun when he calls my name and taps my shoulder.

I face him and smile at him, "Hi Shun,"

"I just want to give you this, I like you," he handed me a flower and said those words that makes my eyes widen.

"Ahm...s-sorry I have-----"

"Can I get my Medal now?" natigilan ako ng may nagsalita sa likuran ko, and I badly know who owns that voice.

Dahan-dahan akong lumingon at ng nagtama ang aming mga mata, nabitawan ko ang binigay na flowers ni Shun dahil sa kanya...

"Gun," I whispered and she just gave me that heartwarming smile and rubbed his nape.

"You're here?" I whisper and am still in a state of shock.

"Yes, for good," he said and laughed, spreading his arms for me.

I bite my lower lips and look at Shun, "I have him" I said and ran to Gun for a tight hug.

I can't help my smile because of his presence... my heart is beating so fast.

And I feel so happy he's here!!! Finally, here in front of me.

After the tight hug, he put me down and smile at me, I instantly take off my medal out of my neck and let him wear it. "As promised," I said and smile at him.

He pats my head and looks at y medal like she was the proudest person in the world.

"You're staying here for good?" I ask that makes him look at me and bit his lower lip. And show so much excitement on his face.

"Yes, I'm going to study and live here for good," he said which makes my eyes widen.

"Yes!!  we are going to the same high school!!!" I said and feel the excitement too, finally, I'm going to be with him.

"Yup and I want to ask something," he said and look straight into my eyes.

"Pwedeng manligaw?" he asked.

"What?!"