Chapter 18

R18

"I'll be gentle," he whispered before he slowly pushed to lay down on the bed, he kissed me and started moving, we did a lot of make outs but this one is different and I don't know what to do and how to react.

But as his lips played mine, I felt it soft and slow and his hands traveled around my arms up to my wrist locking it both above my head using his one hand while the other one rubbed around my waist.

"Hmm," I groaned when he suddenly bit my lips, "Sorry it's so sweet," he whispered between our lips, at first he was the only one who's pursued the kiss not until I looked at his eyes and fell from it.

I kissed him back and followed what he was doing, his kisses were so calm and gentle and I admit it's so tempting and I'm getting drunk by it.

His kisses were soft and sweet until they turned rough and aggressive. I want to move my hand and grab on something but his locking it and what he's doing right now makes me go weaker.

Yong kaba at bilis ng tibok ng puso ko kanina ay mas lalong lumalala pero alam kong this time iba ang dahilan nito.

At walang iba kundi si Gun, siya ang dahilan nito.

I was drowning in the kisses and didn't know what to do anymore, I hardly closed my eyes and tried to wag my hand so he would let go of it but he was too strong for me.

Gun started to suck my lower lip and push his tongue inside my mouth, exploring and savoring every inch of me. I gasped when he finally let go of my lips and moved down to my jaw.

I yelped when he suddenly used his free hand to wrap on my waist and lift me up, carry me up to the bed, and position us properly in the middle of the bed.

He did not let go of my wrist, instead, he rested it on the headboard and resumed his business on my jaw down to my neck.

Gun was biting and sucking my skin, leaving marks on it. I stifled a moan after I felt some pleasure from his tongue, because of that I arched my neck to give him better access through my neck.

Umakyat ang kanyang kamay mula sa aking bewang papunta sa aking tiyan at dahan-dahang tinanggal ang pagkakatali ng robe.

When he successfully untied it he opened it revealing my underwear, he removed my robe and put it at his side while he stared at my eyes.

After removing my robe, he removes his shirt also which makes him go topless above me. I know he's been my boyfriend for a long time and in this situation, I should not be shy in front of him but I don't feel weird to act normal during this situation.

After he threw his shirt somewhere he leaned over and went back to his neck business.

With him being topless above me and I was only wearing my bra and panty I could feel him skin-to-skin, and his warm body is burning mine every time it touches.

"Hmmm," I moan when he teasingly licks my neck down to the center of my chest.

He finally let go of my hand and moved both of his at my back and unbuckled my bra, "Lovely," he whispered into my ears when my breast served in front of him.

I badly know that my face turned tomato right now, I was breathing heavily as he moved down to my mound and teasing it with wet kisses.

I grip on the pillow when he starts sucking my right mound, while his hands caress the other one. Gun massage it and do the sucking alternately, which makes my mind blow into ecstasy.

He played with my nipple and used his index finger to rub the tip of it. I also shout when he does the sucking and rubbing at the same time.

While doing that he started to become a multitasking guy when he started dry hopping me while sucking my mound. The way he dry-hop me was sexy and tempting, making me lose my mind and play with him. With that, I also move to make it more pleasurable for both of us.

Dry Hopping gives me a hard time to breath but I love it and I go crazy over it.

In each movement and second comes I become dizzy and forget about thinking straight, instead I move with pleasure and look at those faded green eyes.

He kissed me on my lips once again this time it was impulsive and hungrily. He groaned and whispered a curse but I didn't understand it.

He moves down and down until he reaches my panty and removes it. Here I am naked in front of him but his eyes were looking at my eyes.

My whole body is served in front of him but he chooses to stare at my eyes as he bends down and kisses my wetness. "Agh!"

He gives me soft kisses down there before his tongue touches my clit and suckles it on before he thrust his tongue inside of me.

It was the feeling of pain and pleasure that mixed together as he continued moving his tongue inside, the way his movements sway with the pain makes me bite my lips harder until I already taste blood on my mouth.

I felt something building up inside me down there, but I whimpered so hard when he inserted his two fingers inside of my sensitive part. "I'm sorry Beb, shhh," he moved up and level to my face, kissing my forehead and sincerely apologized, but heck this guy he's apologizing but started moving his fingers in and out.

I was panting and tears started to build up in my eyes but pleasure is stopping to fall. Gun kissed me and covered my lips to stop me from whimpering.

His hands move faster and faster, I grip his back as I moan his name over and over again until I release something from my wetness.

Nanghihina kong binaba ang aking mga hita sa kama at pagod na huminga sa kanyang balikat pero nagulat ako ng bigla siyang gumagalaw at ibaba ng bahagya ang kanyang pajama at grab his thing side that bulge.

He let it out, hard as a rock... how come that thing could be that big?!

"Be gentle Gun," I said and I knew he could sense, I urge to back out, after seeing that friend of his.

"I don't know if I could hold into that Beb," paos niyang sambit na may halong kakaibang pagbabanta. Kaya nakaramdam ako ng matinding kaba dahil doon.

"But you promise," I said.

"Did I" inosente niyang sam----.

"Ah!" sobrang diin ng pag kakapikit ng aking mata ng maramdaman ang pagpasok nito sa aking maselang parte, sobrang sakit at tila pakiramdam ko ay nahahati ako sa dalawa.

He stops when I shake and cry so hard, "Shhh, I'm sorry Beb please bear with me, the pain will disappear before you know it," he said and kissed my tears.

I nodded and brace myself for him, he moved gently and I could feel some blood from my sensitive part running down my skin.

When he felt that I'd adjusted to his length he suddenly became aggressive and moved fast, thrust harder, and pushed it whole.

The pain became pleasure and pleasure became love.

"Ah, Gun.." I moaned.

He kisses and teases my mound using his hands while his thing keeps on pushing and thrusting so fast down there.

I started to feel a thing building up again inside of me, he moved faster than I expected. I lose my mind and keep calling his name.

"Agh, Gunner!!"

"Fuck, I'm cumming Beb," he groaned and thrust deeper and his thing hits the g spot...

One hard thrust...

"Agh!!! Gun" "Fuck, Sienna"

We both moan as we reach our climax...

"I fucking love you Ashiena, I'm gonna die if I lose you," he whispers as he falls down beside me and covers us both with the comforter.

Sobrang pagod na pagod at naghihina ako, kaya mabilis akong hinila ng antok...

"I love you too Gun," I whisper before I fall asleep.