You dare

As the pair strolled into the bullpen they were greeted by a man they had never seen before, "can we help you?" Jay smiled.  The man shot his head around, "oh I'm just waiting for hank Voight" he sighed.  Abbie looked at her phone, "he should be here any minute" she smiled.  The man nodded as the partners walked over to their desks.  "Who's that?" Jay whispered to her.  Abbie shook her head and looked over her shoulder to him discreetly, "i have no idea" she sighed.  The rest of the unit arrived and hank wandered in last, "hank Voight?" The man sighed.

                    The whole unit was looking at him, he was holding a bag and a brief case, "that's me" hank sighed.  The man nodded, "I'm Pete from the academy, I'm here to re-certify your unit" he shook Hanks hand.  Kevin shook his head, "re-certify us for what?" He frowned.  The man looked over to him blankly, "tasing" he summed up.  The team all looked at each other in dread, "again? Has something changed?" Hank folded his arms.  The man nodded and opened up his brief case, "new tasers, they have a higher voltage, so I need to re-certify everyone" he held up a new version of their tasers.  Hank nodded and walked away, "I'll pass thanks" he laughed and disappeared.  The man didn't bother to chase him since he knew hank would get his own way. 

                   The unit sighed and gathered around ready to be tased, the man rolled out a long mat to protect their fall.  "You first" he sighed and looked at Kim, Kim sighed and walked over to him as Adam linked arms with her.  The unit let out small laughs at her groans before she flopped to the floor, "you next big guy" he looked over to Kevin.  The same thing happened and the man got through the whole unit until there was only jay and Abbie left, "I volunteer to tase her" jay put his hand up.  Abbie opened her mouth and slapped his arm, the man shrugged his shoulders and handed Jay the taser. 

                   Abbie shook her head and linked arms with jay as he got ready to taste her, he laughed a little as he pressed the button, "ahh shit" she groaned before flopping on the floor.  The rest of the unit were smiling as she scrambled off the floor, jay handed the taser back to the man, "I don't think so" Abbie smirked and put her hand out.  The man laughed and handed her the taser, "pay back time" she smiled as jay looked at her in dread, "you dare" he spoke before she tased him.  "The bigger they are the harder they drop" the man laughed, that went for jay and Kevin.  "Alright that's a wrap guys, see you never" he waved as he wandered downstairs. 

                The unit all sighed and made their way over to their desks, each of them holding where the taser made contact on them, jay and Abbie looked at each other before laughing and sitting down.  Hank was out somewhere which meant they didn't have a case yet, they were all sat in boredom.  "Hey we haven't been out in a while" Kim sighed.  They all looked at her, "Kim we go to mollys like every night" rojas raised an eyebrow.  Kim shook her head, "not like that, I meant like nightclubbing, it'd be fun to get out again..." she sighed.  Abbie tilted her head, "I'm down" she smiled.  Rojas nodded too, "I second that" she raised her hand.  The boys all looked at each other, "looks like we have no choice" Adam laughed.  The boys all smiled and nodded, "I say we go out on Friday..." Abbie threw a ball of scrap paper at jay. 

                   They all looked at each other as jay threw the paper back at her, "deal" Kevin nodded.  They all laughed and agreed on going clubbing on Friday night.  They went back to chatting until Abbie was snapped out of her thoughts by an email on her computer, she took her feet down off her desk and opened it up.  Her face screwed up when she saw it was from her dad, but she had no clue how he had sent her it from prison.  She opened it and sighed.
Chris: "hey abs, my parole happened quicker then expected. I'm out, I'm finally home. How about we get lunch today, catch up on things?"

                     Abbie rubbed her face and sighed, jay noticed her frustration and looked over at her, "everything okay?" He whispered.  Abbie looked up at him, "my dads out of jail and he wants to get lunch today..." she whispered back.  Jay looked at her in shock, it was happening all a bit quickly.  They were all interrupted by hank joining them, "no case today guys, you're all on call" he nodded to them and walked into his office.  Abbie smiled at jay and stood up to follow hank, "hey you got a sec?" She smiled and closed the door.  Hank nodded and pointed to the chair, "what's up?" He smiled.  Abbie sat down and sighed, "he's out of jail already, and he wants to meet over lunch..." she looked at him in indecision.  Hank sighed, "we both knew it was coming kiddo, what you do is completely up to you but just know he won't stop coming for you until you agree to it. I know it'll be hard but sometimes we've just gotta bite the bullet and do things we don't wanna..." he smiled sadly at her.