lazy day

*two days later*

"Abs...?" jay rolled over and whispered.  Abbie rolled over carefully to face him, "yeah?" She nodded.  The room was barely lit since it was around 5am, "oh, nothing. Just checking..." he shrugged.  She let out a stifled laugh, "awhh, did you think I was dead..." she smiled.  Jay could hear the smile through her tone, "shut up" he scooted closer and pulled her close.  She smiled and rolled over fully so she was in his arms, "this is my last day off before I go back to work..." jay whines like a kid.  She smiled, "then let's have a lazy day" she mumbled from his chest.  He smiled, "another one?" He laughed slightly.  Abbie nodded, "you can't beat a lazy day, or two" she shrugged.  

               They must've fallen asleep again because at around 10am, they woke up to the sunlight beaming through the window, "morning" he yawned.  She smiled weakly since she was still waking up, "morning..." she contracted his yawn.  He let out a small laugh and brushed the hair away from her face, "when are you allowed back to work?" He tilted his head to meet her eye line.  She sighed weakly, "in 3 days" she rolled her eyes.  He smiled, "well I hate to break it to you, but I'm on voights side. You need time to recover" he raised an eyebrow.  She pulled a face, "oh shush, you'll all miss me eventually" she shrugged.  He laughed, she's not wrong to say the least.

At around 3:45pm jay checked his phone, "we've been laying on the couch for 3 hours" he laughed. Abbie smiled, "really?" She laughed too. He smiled and nodded, "I'm making the most of it..." he pulled her up to his chest, obviously making sure he didn't hurt her. She let out a small squeal but smiled, "it's not very often we get time alone" she yawned. He smiled, "nope" he planted a gentle kiss on her hair. All of the laying around must've made them sleepy again since they were back into a deep sleep by 4pm. Who does t love a good lazy day though?

*just a small chapter for now lol :)*