I'll dig your grave

Abbie had no clue what time it was, all she knew was that she needed medical help and she needed it quickly, her vision was blurred and her head was spinning, probably from the head injury she sustained back at the district which she can't seem to remember how she got it. She was about to pass out when David walked back in and laughed, "oh dearie me, look who's getting weaker" he crouched down in front of her. 

                 With the little strength she had left she swung her leg at him with knocked him over a little, she may be exhausted but she wasn't gonna die like this and she knew her team would find her soon., especially Hank and jay.  David got back onto his knees rather angrily, "you know what, I'm tired of playing the good cop" he grabbed her by the leg which she had managed to untie from the other and dragged her into the middle of the floor.  Abbie winced as he did so since it made her more dizzy, "you're little police gang's gonna have a real surprise when they find you dead" he laughed and pulled out a pocket knife from his back pocket.

                 Abbie screamed out in pain as he dug the knife right into a gap between two of her ribs, "please s-stop..." she begged mercifully, usually she wasn't someone who showed any signs of weakness but this was taking a toll on her pain tolerance and she couldn't take it anymore.  David laughed as he pulled it out, "take that as your warning, next time it'll hurt a lot more princess. Trust me" he threw her onto her side and left the room leaving it at that, leaving her to bleed out.  Abbie stayed there in silence as tears rolled down the side of her face, she could feel the blood trickling down her back and stomach but she still had her hands tied up so she couldn't do anything about it.

Kim jumped up from her chair, "he took a turn on division and kept driving eastbound until he came to an intersection, i kept eyes on the vehicle and he turned off on 98th. That's where we lose him..." she sighed and placed some photos on the board. Hank walked over, "alright so we start there, we move downwards from 98th until we find the van. It can't be far so let's go!" He shooed them all down into the garage. Jay was the first to move out and hank noticed how worried jay was being but he was too scared about losing his daughter to care about their possible relationship at the minute.

                 Abbie knew she would die from blood loss before the team even got to her if she didn't do something now so she brought her hands up to her mouth which caused her immense levels of agony and began ripping the tape with her teeth, biting back the pain with every shake.  After a minute or two she eventually got the tape off, she rubbed her wrists before sitting up and applying pressure to her wound with her very shaky hands.  She scooted her way over to the wall as she groaned out in pain and once she was against a wall she sat there waiting for anything or anyone to come help. 

                  The team were speeding down 98th, slowing down at every junction, just so they could hurry the process up and find the van.  Kevin spotted the kaki looking van and called it in, "Sarge we've got the vehicle a hundred yards down from us we're moving in" he spoke into his phone as he sped up. Hank sighed in relief, "alright set up but wait for my order" he replied back into his radio. Jay could feel his heart beating a million times per second, right at this moment he didn't care if hank found out about their relationship he just wants Abbie back.

The unit were all stood outside of the house where the van was allocated to, "move in" hank growled. Kevin kicked down the door and they all walked inside, funnily enough there he was, David, sat on the couch drinking a beer with blood stained hands, "where the hell is she?" Hank snapped and held the gun in front of him. David laughed, "kiss my ass" he scoffed, that made hank angry so he pressed the gun up to his head as the unit searched the house, "I'm not asking again, where is she?" He snapped. David shrugged, "that's a secret I'll never tell" he laughed, hank had lost his rag by now so he slapped David over the head with his gun. David was unfazed by it, "she should've kept her nose out of my business" he widened his eyes tormentingly.

Kevin had to practically hold hank back from murdering David as David just laughed even though he had blood dripping down his head, "she was strong I'll give you that" he added. Hank raised and eyebrow, showing a little bit of worry, "what do you mean was? You better hope she's alive or I'll dig your grave myself" he practically lunged for him, this time jay had to step in to restrain their boss. They were all broken up by a painful cry coming from what sounded like the walls, their heads shot directly to the side where it came from.

Abbie couldn't hear anything from inside the room, it was soundproof from the inside, but she was getting rather tired, she'd managed to preserve some energy but it wasn't much, probably enough to stand up and that's it. She let out a painful cry as a sharp numbing pain shot down her side, "help..." she attempted to scream but it was more like a croaky whisper.

Hank sighed in relief, he could only hope that its Abbie, "move it" hank signalled to the bookshelf blooming the wall. Vanessa and Kim happily moved it away and let it fall to the floor destroying whatever was underneath it, it's what David deserves, there it was, a heavy metal door with a pin code on, "what is it?" Hank huffed and shot David a stern glare as Adam cuffed him to the chair. David scoffed, "you're probably too late anyways" he laughed, hank composed his anger, "what's the passcode?" He growled. David laughed again, "go. to. hell" he sounded out. Jay looked at his team as hand walked over and put the gun in his mouth. They were all worried he would do something he would regret but right now they were more bothered about finding Abbie alive.

David must've been startled by the gun down his throat since he mumbled out the passcode, "2...3...7...9..." he stuttered once hank removed his weapon from David's mouth. Jay cracked it into the lock straight away, the door latches open with a click and Kevin helped him hank it open, the whole team had never been more relieved to see Abbie inside.

Abbie was startled by the door opening up, she darted up to her feet now that she was free from restraints and clutched her side.  She was instantly reassured by the sight of her partner and secret boyfriend as he walked into the room, "jay..." she gasped and ran over to him almost forgetting about her injuries. She let go of her side and enveloped him in a hug, immediately regretting it as she fell to the floor, "woah, okay, your okay. We're gonna need an ambo!" Jay called out into the living room and fell to the floor with her.  Hank ran into the room and switched the light on at the wall since none of them did and when he did they all widened their eyes in horror, there was blood everywhere and it seemed to be abbies since her clothes were stained red.

Hank crouched down on the other side of Abbie and applied pressure to his daughters wound, "c'mon Abs, stay with us" he looked at her worriedly. Jay held her up against his knee but he could see her eyes closing, "hey hey hey, don't close your eyes just hang in a little longer" he lightly tapped her face.  Abbie flickered her eyes open once more but everything was a blur, she couldn't see anything and it was all too tiring, "no no no, c'mon Abbie please..." jay tapped her face again but it was no use, the darkness had won...