Voight can't know what?

*a few days later*

The team were all sat in the bullpen waiting for a call when Vanessa kept shooting Abbie devilish smirks, Abbie furrowed her brows and nodded her head but Vanessa just looked around at the team before signalling to the locker room.  Abbie looked around at the team before nodding and getting up. Jay just watched his partner/girlfriend get up and leave with Vanessa but thought nothing of it.

"Why do you keep giving me that look?" Abbie laughed and sat down on the bench as Vanessa sat down on the opposite bench, they didn't even close the door behind them...Vanessa smirked, "I saw you two the other day leaving mollys together, and all of a sudden jay turns up to work with the same shirt on" she raised an eyebrow. Abbie sighed, "okay, okay fine. Yeah, we are a thing but you cannot tell anyone, Voight can't know..." she started but a rather scary voice cut her off.

"Voight can't know what?" Hank folded his arms and leant on the door, Abbie shot her head around and sighed, she looked back to Vanessa who was trying not to laugh, "I'll give you two some time..." Vanessa bit her lip nervously and left the locker room. Abbie sighed, "it's not what it..." she started but hank shook his head, "it really is, my office now" he snapped and walked off in a mood. Abbie sighed, just great, she got up and trudged out of the locker room as she followed a feet feet behind Hank and back out into the bullpen.

As she walked past the unit who were looking rather confused she met jays confused glares, she just raised her eyebrows and widened her eyes at him. He immediately got the gist and mouthed 'oh', they'd been caught. He just watched in doubt as Abbie closed his office door, they're both dead...

"So you and Halstead?" Hank huffed as the pair sat down, Abbie tilted her head, "oh come on hank..." she raised an eyebrow. Hank shook his head, "you know my rule, especially with you. You've left a string of broken hearts behind you since you were a teenager and I need Halstead fully functioning not gawking at you all day" he shrugged.  Abbie sighed, "I was a kid Hank, and I'm different now, we both are..." she furrowed her brows but hank cut her off, "I said no, now you either go back to being just friends and partners or I transfer one of you" he folded his arms.  Abbie shook her head, "ugh! Fine, okay? Fine, just for you" she huffed and left his office.  Hank smiled a little as she left, she hasn't changed much from when he took her in, she's still overly dramatic.

Abbie stormed out of his office and walked past everyone in a huff before walking into the locker room, they all just stared at her, slightly scared of her when she's angry, but jay frowned and got up. He followed her into the locker room despite everyone's doubtful stares, "you okay?" He walked inside and sat down on the bench. Abbie looked up, "wanna know what he said?" She huffed. Jay tilted his head, does he wanna know? "He said we either go back to being just friends and partners or he'll transfers one of us" he looked at him sadly. Jay frowned he didn't want that, he just wants Abbie.

"that's not gonna happen though, I'm not 16 anymore and I highly doubt that he'd transfer his daughter or his best detective" she smiled. Jay smiled sadly, "but if he finds out Abs..." he started but she cut him off, "which he won't, he'll eventually cave in" she shrugged and stood up. Jay stood up too, "it'll be worth it, I promise" she smiled and gave him a quick kiss, she wasn't gonna listen to hank, she just wants jay. He smiled, "I know" he kissed her back before they left the locker room to avoid hank being anymore suspicious of the two.