You can have the salt back

Abbie was at home getting ready for the units night out in Chicago, they were going to a nightclub since they hadn't been out as a group in a while.  Abbie had decided she couldn't let herself drink lemonade every time they went out so she did drink now, but only in moderation.  She put on light makeup and loosely curled her hair before putting on her outfit, she grabbed her phone from the side of the table and wandered into the living room.  She made sure all the plugs were off and she checked that jets food and water were filled up so she wouldn't go hungry, Abbie didn't know when she'd be back so she wanted to be sure her dog would be okay at least.

She grabbed her jacket and threw her bag over her shoulder before leaving the house and going over to her car, she hopped inside and drove to the club they were going to party at. She parked up in the parking lot around the back and grabbed her bag before putting it over her shoulder and walking around to the front. When she got to the front of the building she saw the whole unit minus Kim, they spotted her when she got closer, rojas was in a black dress and the boys were just in casual going out clothes. "Hey pretty mama" Vanessa nudged abbies arm as she stood next to her, Adam choked on air, "you're pregnant?!" He squealed. Abbie looked at him weirdly, "it's just a nickname ruz" Kevin nudged his leg. Adam mouthed 'oh' as Kim came running back over. "I'm here!" She caught her breath back, the team laughed and waited in the queue to get into the club.

"Hey abs, would hank approve of that outfit?" Kevin joked around, Abbie looked at him and smirked, "shut up, besides, he doesn't have to know" she tilted her head to the girls. They all laughed, "how are you not cold" jay nudged her arm. Abbie laughed, "I'm never cold" she smiled up at him, she wasn't cold one bit which was surprising for what she had on.

                Jay smiled as they finally reached the bouncer, Abbie was last in the line so she had to wait, the rest of the unit got through easily with no pressure for ID but she was stopped, "ID please

                Jay smiled as they finally reached the bouncer, Abbie was last in the line so she had to wait, the rest of the unit got through easily with no pressure for ID but she was stopped, "ID please..." the bouncer put his hand out.  Jay turned around and snickered, "are you serious?" She looked up at him.  "ID, or you don't go in..." the man shook his head.  Abbie scoffed and got her ID out of her bag, "alright head on in" the bouncer waved her off.  Abbie scoffed and walked over to jay who waited up for her.  "I know I have a baby face but that was pushing it" she sighed and looked up to her partner, jay laughed, "I'd take it as a compliment" he smiled.  Abbie tilted her head and nodded before they walked over to the table that the unit had preserved for them. 

                    They all joked around and had a few drinks to start off with, the girls were on champagne and the boys were on whiskey.  "I say we do shots" rojas proposed.  They all laughed and nodded before Kevin got up the go order tequila shots.  A few moments later a waiter fetched over their goods on a tray, "enjoy" he smiled and walked off.  They all smiled and sat up straight, "uhh...where's the salt?" Adam scoffed.  Kim raised her eyebrows, "why would we need salt?" She shook her head.  Abbie laughed, "because that's how you drink straight tequila Kim" she smiled.  Jay laughed and agreed.  The three girls were sat on one side of the booth and the boys were sat opposite their partners on the other side.  Abbie turned around and looked over to the other tables, "they have spare salt, I'll go get it..." she shrugged her shoulders and stood up.