Chapter III: Scarlet Eyes Act 2 (Part II)

Opening the wooden door after knocking to notify the two brothers inside that they had guests arriving, both Y/N and Albert step inside the room after receiving that it's okay for them to do so. Albert then quickly locks the door. The older brother seemed like he had known that they're arriving as he was standing in front of the only window, looking outside while Louis is seated on his bed. 

"Can you kill others in the cause of your ideals?" Albert asked with his hands behind his back as he remained calm afterwards. Y/N was a bit surprised at his question, but remained silent as she continues to watch the scene unfold before her.

"Is that the recompense you seek?" The scarlet eyed individual that has been known to have a good reputation of giving good advices inquired curiously, though already anticipating it as he slowly turns around to face the two, subtly tilting his head with a small smile present on his face. 

"I need the wisdom and courage to achieve my own ideals." Albert answered with a subtle nod, further elaborating what he seeks in order for his own achievement to be acquired by him in which he knows he could successfully achieve with the help from the older brother of the siblings that they helped.

As the situation progressed, Y/N is slowly feeling disbelief to know at what means both would make in order for Albert's goal to be acquired as the consultant agrees. "I'll give you my wisdom. I am a consultant, after all. However, the courage must come from yourself."

As the night becomes deeper, most of the residents within the abode had already fallen further into the depths of their sleep that despite the resonating of the sound coming from the bell ringing nearby, it didn't manage to disturb them. Clouds make way for the blood moon to shine as the night grows deeper every minute passes by, blanketing a crimson color upon the streets and buildings. Most of the people in the house are fast asleep, ignorant of what will happen in the next few hours. They all slept except for one who's slowly creeping inside a room in which is not his own, but the orphan brothers' he wants to be gone.

Through the limited illumination he has as to not attract any possible attention to his trespassing, 'William' makes his way through the wooden stairs. It luckily let out muffled creak through his actions as he slowly and quietly opens the door that leads to the room where he thinks the brothers are also asleep. Looking at the lump of the older brother's body covered in white sheets as he lay on his bed, 'William' walks forward and stops in front of the wooden table. Touching the knob of one of the table's drawers underneath its surface, a smirk starts to tug on his lips, thinking that his plan is going amazingly well.

The drawer opened as he takes out some shimmering utensils from the pocket of his trousers, getting all the more giddy for the success of his simple plan to make the brothers leave his abode. 

"How convenient." Someone suddenly spoke behind him that despite its calming tone, it became eerie in his senses they made him release a gasp in shock. 

It caused him to lose his grip with the objects he had been carrying with him as the sound of utensils clanking against the floor echoed around the room after he released his hold. 

"Y-You're supposed to be asleep!" 'William' exclaimed in panic while he turns around to see the older brother standing by the entrance with his hands behind his back, calmly observing him. 

Approaching the bed that he assumed the other would lie upon, 'William' unveils the blanket covering the lump on it to see that it was just a makeshift body of pillows.