Chapter XIII: A Scandal in British Empire Act 2 (Part I)

Night had already fallen upon the world, covering it with its inky darkness, though not completely because with the help of the bright moon in the sky that is barely covered with thick, bluish and grayish hued clouds, it was able to illuminate the streets with enough light. Those who are already inside the comforts of their own homes are enjoying the warmth it brings along with having their surroundings being rightfully illuminated. Speaking of, while enjoying a cup of warm tea that was served to the three by Louis himself, all of them are currently engaging in a conversation while being inside their own abode.

"It sounds like fun, Brother." Said William, just in time after the said brother of his that his remark is directed to have finished taking a sip of his tea.

Hearing his positive reply, Albert lets a smile form on his lips as he gazes at the dancing liquid with the swirling smoke that proves of the tea's warmness as he speaks. "Yes. It looks as though I will be heavily relying on your advice for this." 

Albert then looks forward and towards William, who is seated in front of him, as he gently places the hovering teacup earlier on top of its saucer that's placed on top of the table in between them that releases a soft clank as Albert informs. "I will be counting on you, William."

William meets Albert's glance before breaking it, lowering his gaze and letting it stay on his own cup of tea on the table in front of him as he replies. "Of course. This all started at your request, after all." William ended with a reassuring smile.

Albert then glances at Louis, who is standing at his left as he also informs him about the possible help he would need from him. "Louis, I'll be expecting much of you, as well."

Hearing his name being called, Louis instantly turns his attention to Albert, nodding with a smile as he answers. "Yes, Brother."

Albert looks at the last person he had not yet informed to, but already expecting for her to also agree. "The same goes for you, Y/N." 

"Of course, Albert." Y/N giddily answered with a hint of determination in her tone, completely accepting whatever she might perform to give her assistance.

Satisfied with hearing all of their positive responses, Albert proceeds to momentarily close his eyes, hiding his pair of emerald hues before showing them again as he reminisces the certain starting point of all of this as he continues. "All of us share the same goal, as well as our past, our present, and our future."

Albert gives a glance at Y/N, marking a cue for her to continue as she willingly did so. "For you three brothers are 'James Moriarty.' I will soon share the family name, soon enough." 

She smiles while fondly looking at the piece of jewelry that signifies her statement. William reflects the giddy smile his lover had, gently taking her left hand with his own before he places a soft kiss on the back of her hand before he enjoys the delightful feeling that emerged within him just by seeing her flustered state. Noticing that the two seemed to be having their own world at the moment, they remain unaware of their companions.

Albert releases a quiet chuckle before whispering to the other person that seemed to be out of place just like him. "Louis, you can probably put away the sugar since it looks like there's enough or perhaps too much sweetness around here?"

Louis blinks in confusion, not quite understanding what he had meant. "Was the tea's taste not fitting to your liking, Brother?"