Epilogue: William's Ending

Carefully stacking all the documents she had finished reviewing and agreeing to the terms before filling it with her signature, Y/N soon let herself take a short stretch. Gently craning her neck from side to side while carefully leaning back on the soft cushion of her seat, she releases a relieved sigh before letting her eyes take a rest. The warmth within her room was enough for her to get comfortable, relishing it in satisfaction as she reminisces the good times she had in the past few weeks after successfully moving back again within the estate she had stayed at as well in the past, acquiring special memories along the way.

With everything had gone as normal as it could be, she and the others had soon lived normally and enjoyed some time altogether to do a certain fun activity. Not only that, but her relationship with William had resumed and even seemed to grow more. Speaking of William, she just remembered the request he had informed her about to go to the conservatory at a certain time. This instantly caused her eyes to snap open, immediately darting her gaze to where a clock lies within her study before hastily standing up from her seat upon noticing that it's almost close to the designated time of her meet up with him.

Closing the door of her office, she starts her journey to the back entrance where it's near from her location and to the destination. She noted the silence around her, shrugging it off with the thought that the others might be busy with their own chosen activity for the moment that caused the usual chatter and pleasant bickering to be absent. Her hastened footsteps echoed throughout the hallways before it was soon combined with the mellow sounds of the birds chirping and the trees swaying along the subtle wind. She continues her way to the outside while wondering what William had requested her for.

Stopping in front of the opened entrance of the conservatory, Y/N takes a moment to make herself presentable. Smoothening out the ruffled area of her clothing and gently patting back her stray strands of hair in place, she lets her breathing be normal before making her entrance.

The internal structure of it seemed identical from the last time they had decided to make some arrangements, but some noticeable changes are subtly present, though remaining unknown to her as she wasn't able to continue her exploration when she noticed the others seeming to be formally clothed as she asks. "You are all here as well?"

Observing that her own clothing seemed to fit in surprisingly with the theme of their own, she was relieved to know about it before giving compliments to everyone. They just seemed to glow brighter with the smiles present on their features, distracting her for a moment from her objective before someone soon decided to answer.

Stopping Sebastian from further altering his own suit, James vaguely reveals with a grin. "Wouldn't want to miss something special happening." 

Confused, but excited nonetheless, Y/N proceeded to add another inquiry, smiling after laughing at her own unawareness. "And what exactly is that?"

Noticing her eagerness that was quite clear, some could only chuckle lightly in response, much more excited themselves for that certain happening. 

"You'll know about it soon enough." Albert responded before taking a step to the side along with Louis as both had blocked her path, diverting her attention to what really is behind them.

The reveal causes her to release a soft gasp in surprise with what was presented within her view. Most of her favorite flowers and many others lined up along the pathway where the pavement was covered with a carpet of her favorite color leading to the other end from where they are at.

The scenery seemed ethereal with the surrounding glowing softly while petals danced along the wind and the occasional gentle sway of the flora's branches and leaves. It only added to the beauty of the lovely person standing a distance away where the pathway leads her to as the others urges for her to continue on. With or without it, she would no doubt continue on her own accord. Maintaining her gracefulness despite the obvious want to just run off towards William, her wait was soon ended when she finally arrived. Taking a closer look of each other, both thinking the same of how lucky they are to have the other.

Already having a guess with what it could all be that caused her heart to flutter unintentionally, as he's the only one that could easily do so even through simple gestures and actions showing his affection, she still proceeded to ask in wonder and glee. "William? What's all this about?" 

The said man in front of her gently takes her hand, placing a soft kiss on the back of it before he smiled gently at her while he informs. "With us mainly focusing with the plan in the past, I haven't had the chance to properly do this."

William lets his other hand be shown, holding out a small, velvet box before he soon kneels on one knee in front of her.

A chorus of cheers could be heard from a distance that caused him to laugh slightly with the excitement from the others, refueling his determination and confidence to finally take a step for the main objective of the event. Momentarily freeing his grip on hers, he proceeded to carefully open the box to reveal a piece of jewelry that materialistically signifies his desire to be by her side for as long as they live. Caused by immense happiness and finding the situation surreal with how good it is, Y/N could only gaze in amusement at the same ring she had been wearing that was surprisingly acquired by him at the moment.

William undeniably felt nervous, quite a rare occurrence for him to be, but seeing her beaming and awaiting features calmed him down before he delivers a small speech. "Now that everything is at peace and we can focus on our own lives, I would like to take this opportunity to acquire the relationship we had that would soon lead to it something more. Y/N, we have been through together thick and thin. Every problem that we successfully overcome just proves the two of us could be the best equation."

The others expressed their amusement caused by his last statement, finding it fitting for the former mathematician. Through her tears of joy already starting to show, she let out a small laugh caused by the antics of their audience.

Taking this as a positive signal, William then continues. "I'm asking you to marry me not only because I know we're meant to be together, but also because I know I wouldn't be able to survive a single day without you by my side. Would you like to spend your lifetime together with me?" William asked as Y/N immediately nods before adding on s verbal response.

Her enthusiastic answer relieved him, despite the many times his successful plans just like this one that should assure him. 

Carefully taking out the ring from its box, William lets the container close before enclosing his other palm on it. Letting the ring fit perfectly on her finger once more, William softly kisses the top of where the ring is before finally standing up. Y/N takes a moment to admire the familiar jewelry that seemed to be much beautiful and valuable than before, since it really finalizes her relationship with him with no problems whatsoever. It was no question that this would be one of the best days of their lives as another one would be approaching soon. Facing William once more, he could only return the smile she had as jovial as her own.

The resumed engaged couple sealed their declaration of love with a kiss, silently sending the other their passion as the event paved way for another beautiful chapter of their lives out of many more in their future together. In opposition to the limited express of their happiness, the others soon loudly exclaim their congratulations and even some excitement for the wedding. Seeing as the main part of the event is done, the foods are soon being prepared while some decided to free themselves from their unusual restricting clothing. Another joyous memory to be added on along with many others in the near future.

The End