~Two (part 2)✨

7:37 P.M
Brianna's POV

I was doing my makeup until I heard somebody knocking at the door. "Who is it" I yelled.
"Me bitch now open the door"
I opened the door
"Disrespectful ass" I said to CeCe.
Of course her alcoholic ass had some henny in her hand and some in a lil plastic cup.
"Anyway, cuz how do I look?" she said with a smile on her face. She did a 360 spin.
"Okay cuz period do not play with my cousin she is not one of them"
She laughed.
"So what time do this kick back start?" CeCe asked
"Uh 9 I think but you we ain't gone be there until like 10:30" I said.
"Well why am I here so early"
"Girl ion know"
I started doing my eyebrows when I heard 4 loud ass hard ass knocks on the door. This bitch Melody.
CeCe let her in.
I walked in the kitchen
"Mel how many times do I have to tell you to stop knocking so damn hard" "you gone make me get a noise complaint and Ian got time for that old white lady".
"Girl I do not knock that hard" Mel said.
"Dawg yes you do" "next time just call me when you outside of my door".
"Man alright, Ian tryna get you kicked out or nun".
"Girl fuck that old white lady she ain't kicking shit out she know she need my money". I said in annoyed tone.

(We just gone fast forward cuz naw baby🥴).

"Okay y'all rolled up and stuff cuz we bout to head out" I semi yelled to Mel and CeCe.
"Yea we ready" Mel said.
"Okay imma go to the store before we go to the kick back"
When we got in the car CeCe small ass rushed to the aux.
"Damn girl" I said
"Girl shut up" she said
I just looked at her and shook my head.
At the store...

Swipe..