~Seventeen⚡️~

December 15
Tj's POV
"The gang reunites what y'all tryna do smoke, drink? I'm down for whatever."
"Nigga it's a weekday I got work tomorrow so I'm down to smoke but Im only hitting the blunt a couple times cuz I gotta get Chase from my dad's." Mel said.
"Aw party pooper ass nigga" Brandon said.
"Not to much on me lil nigga" Mel said.
"Ain't nun lil over here ask yo friend"
Mel eyes got big and she looked at Brianna.
"Why the fuck would you say dat" Brianna said to Brandon while slapping him.
"I'm bout to go home bruh" Brandon said.
"Shut the fuck up you are home"Brianna said.
"Anyway anyway we should have a Christmas party" I said.
"And it can be a lil welcome home party as well" I said.
"Shit I'm down" Brandon said
"Yea me too" Josh said
"Okay okay so where is this party bout to be at?"bri said.
"How about we have it at Tj house" CeCe said.
"Righhtt we ain't never had no function over there" Mel said.
"I mean I guess" I said.
"Yea that's a good idea" Brandon said.
"Nigga I hope you got that toilet fixed" Josh said.
Everybody started laughing.
"Damn nigga you ain't have to put me on blast like that. And yes the toilet is fixed"
"Good because Ian have time to help you clean up nobody's throw up"Brandon said.
We finished planning the party while smoking 2 blunts.

December 18
Tj's POV
It's the day of the party and I'm ready to turn up. Everyone has to come in a Christmas costume and it's bring yo own bottle and yo own weed. So the only thing we providing is food and pops. Hopefully everybody have a good time and it can be drama free Ion wanna pop ah nigga at my party.

10:30 P.M.
Omniscient POV
The party just started a couple of Mel and Brianna acquaintances had shown up but we all know people never show up on time so we were conversing amongst each other while we waited for more people to show up.

1:58 A.M.
Same POV
By now a lot more people had shown up. Everyone was drinking and smoking while listening to the music that came through the speakers. CeCe had left 2 hours ago. She didn't wanna be around all the smoking and drinking. Josh was gonna leave with her but she told him to stay. She knew he wanted to stay with his home boys and do what niggas do. And that's exactly what they did. Girls were throwing their asses and the men got behind them.. others were smoking,shooting dice, or just wall hogging. But the energy started to feel tense when Brandon and Tj were approached by 4 men in the kitchen.

Brandon's POV
"Aye y'all the niggas who shot my sisters right?"some random niggas said.
"Nigga what, what sisters?" I said.
"Don't play dumb you know what sisters"
"Look nigga I said what sisters" I said putting my hand to my gun. Tj did the same.
"I'm not bout to keep playing with you niggas"
"Nobody playing fuck is you talking about" Tj said.
"I said did you niggas kill my sisters" the man said getting louder while pulling his gun out. The 3 men behind him did the same.
"I see how you tryna do this" I said while pulling my gun out.
Josh came running in the kitchen
"What the fuck is going on" Josh said pulling his gun out.
"You niggas killed my sisters that's what's going on"
"Y'all doing too much talking for me" one of his niggas said.
After that was said I heard a shot go off. Me,Tj, and Josh started shooting back while running out the back door. We ran to the front looking for the niggas not knowing they done ran off already.
"Pussy ass niggas mane"Tj said.
"Man doe" Josh said.
"Them niggas came to my crib and tried to shoot my shit up" Tj said laughing.
"When we went back in the house everybody was gone and our phones was going off.
"Where the fuck is y'all at" Bri said screaming at me through the phone.
"Chill bri we still at Tj house"
"What the fuck was all that shooting"bri said.
" right what the fuck y'all got going on" Mel co-signed.
"Man it was some bitch ass niggas tryna check is bout some females" I said..
"Well y'all need to leave or something because you know the police gone be there at some point" bri said.
"You know them fake ass police not coming to the hood"
"You right but still y'all need to leave"
"Alright imma just come to yo crib"
"Alright y'all be safe"
"Alright" me,Tj,and Josh said.
After I got off the phone with bri I helped Tj and Josh clean up a bit.turned the lights off and went to my car. I waited until Tj and Josh pulled off then. Me,Tj,and Josh went our separate ways.

December 20
CeCe POV
Me and Josh was at home watching a movie when my stomach started to feel crampy.

"Ouucchhh" I said.
"Baby what's wrong" Josh asked.
"I just felt a wave of pain out of nowhere".
"Umm do you want me to call the doctor"
"No it's good"
Few minutes after.
"Ouuchh"
"What is it" Josh said.
"I felt it again"
"CeCe I'm not the smartest man on earth but are you sure your not having contractions?"
"I don't think I am"
"Well I'll just call the doctor"
Josh called the doctor. I describe what type of pain I was feeling and by the end of the call the doctor told me it was just me having Braxton Hicks. Thank god because I haven't even packed my hospital bag yet. I was definitely NOT ready to go into labor. And I definitely do not wanna go into labor right before Christmas.

Same day
Brandon's POV
I got a surprise for the whole gang. I've been planning a trip to a cabin for about 2 months now. The trip to Miami was so fun that I thought it would be a good idea to take another for the holidays. I've never liked Christmas growing up because I seen everybody else get gifts and spend time with their parents/family but living with my struggling single mother and grandmother it was rare for me to get gifts. But since I've met the girls and we became a family Christmas had been a holiday I celebrate. So I planned this trip to get away from Detroit and to have a good time. So I plan on telling them later on today. If it wasn't for the girls making us all close I wouldn't have planned this trip..These girls made me a caring person.And that's not good. Especially considering what I do for a living. Niggas be out to get you and yo family. That's why I wanna get out of this shit while I'm still young, but once you in it there is no getting out..

Later on that day..
7:02 p.m.
Otf❤️🖕🏾
Me: Aye y'all family meeting at Bri's @ 8:40. I need all of y'all to come I have some important news to share with you niggas.
Melody🦄♥️ : alright. I hope it's something good cuz I'm still shook form that shoot out
Josh🖤🐐: Mel yo scary ass you should be used to that shit but for real though it better be something good.
Melody🦄♥️ : well I'm not!
Me: naw it ain't nun bad
Josh🖤🐐: Brianna what the fuck do this nigga have to say. He being all secretive and shit
Bri Barbie😻💘: Don't ask me shit because idek what he talking about so we all gone be surprised.
Me: just be at Brianna shit at 8:40.

8:36 p.m.
Brandon's POV
Everybody was here early. I don't know why they came before 8:40 I'm not telling them anything until 8:40. So for now we just smoking and eating and drinking.

"Alright so what's the important news you have" Josh said
"Well I was gonna wait until 8:40 but since y'all keep pressing me about it I'll just tell y'all" I said
"Alright so since Christmas is coming up and we was all staying in Detroit I planned a trip to a cabin in Colorado. It's different activities so don't worry we not just sitting in the cabin"
"Oh my god bae are you serious" bri said
"Yes I'm very serious"
"This why I love you nigga" Tj said.
"Yeaaah we bout to be out this bitch" Josh said.
"Thank god cuz I was not tryna be here" CeCe said.
"I'm glad y'all happy about this".I said.
"Of course we are. Shit I been waiting for a vacation" Mel said.
"Okay but here's the catch. We leave on the 22"
"Woooooow you couldn't tell us this any sooner huh" Josh said
"Ummm sorry y'all"I said.
"Bro I gotta go shopping and you know the malls is packed" CeCe said.
"Right what the hell" Brianna said.
"Well y'all better be at the mall bright and early tomorrow" I said.
"Shit we have no choice" Tj said.
"I can't believe this nigga gone tell us two days before the damn trip" Mel said.
"Y'all better get home and start packing whatever y'all can pack now" our flight leaves at 10:30 so everybody meet here at 8:50. Brianna gone drive the girls in her truck and I'll drive the guys in my truck." Any other questions?"
"Yeah so how we bringing our gifts?" Tj asked.
"Just select one or two gifts for each person depending on what it is then leave the rest here and we'll exchange them when we come back"
"Coo coo okay" Tj said.
They asked a few more questions then left. I know they kinda mad that I told them so late but they'll be fine..

Sooo that's the end of this chapter. I'm so excited about this trip😆.
•comment•
•vote•