~Three✨~

11:03 P.M
Josh POV
"Bruh where is dem girls at what the fuck"I said getting irritated.
"But they was on they way" Tj said sarcastically.
"They was man I don't what they doing now".

It's like we spoke them up because right after I said that they walked through the door. And they was high as hell.

Brianna POV
"Heyy y'all sorry we late we had to do a couple things" I said.
"Yea iight" Josh said.
"Bruh how many blunts did y'all smoke? Y'all eyes lower den mines" Tj said.
"We only smoked one" CeCe said.
"Mhm sure y'all did" Brandon said.
"Nigga you was standing there that whole time?" CeCe said.
"CeCe just shut the fuck up" Brandon said.
"You know what...where is the drinks at" CeCe said brushing passed the boys.
"I don't care what y'all say that girl is a alcoholic" Brandon said.
"Agreed" Josh said while laughing.

Me and the girls was dancing we had a couple of shots too. Surprisingly nobody shot this mf up yet.....well I might've spoken to soon.
I heard 3 shots go off and I looked around and I couldn't find CeCe or Mel. I started to panic. I knew the boys was outside shooting back because I heard 5 mores shots go off. I started running to my car when I heard 2 more shots go off and I fell to the ground. I look and seen blood coming out of my arm. I then felt somebody pick me up.

"Bri..Bri are you okay?" Brandon asked out of breath.
"ohhh naw I'm fine.. I JUST GOT SHOT IN THE ARM come on nigga you gone take me to the hospital or what." I said.
He laid me in the back seat.
"Wait where is everybody else?"
"CeCe and Mel is with Tj and Josh drove his car here so when I seen you he left. Don't worry their safe". He said trying to help me calm down.

We finally got to the hospital I had to get surgery. CeCe and Mel didn't make it before I went into surgery so I just assumed they would visit me after.

The next day.. 10:02 A.M
Brianna's POV
I woke up and seen Brandon sleep on the couch across from me. I was surprised he cared enough to stay the night here at the hospital. I texted CeCe and Mel to see if their were up so they can visit me. I rung the nurse in my room to see when I can get discharged.

(A/N: y'all just bare with me I don't know much about how the hospital operates).

"Hello Ms.whitemoore" the doctor said.
"Hello" I said.
"How are you feeling?"
"I'm in a little bit of pain. I just wanna know when can I get discharged?"
"Well we're gonna keep you here for one more day just to make sure everything is good"
"Your surgery went really well so the only thing I'm gonna do is prescribe you some pain medication and you'll be all set tomorrow" the doctor said semi smiling.
"Okay thank you doc"
"No problem, have a good day Ms.Whitemoore"
"You too".
I seen Brandon wake up.

"uh how do you feel?" Brandon asked.
" I feel fine.Thanks for staying"
"Fasho. You gone be good if I leave?"
"Yea I'll be fine I think the girls is coming soon"
"Okay call me if you need anything"Brandon said.
"Alright".
Seeing him actually being concerned about me, knowing how dry he is any other time made him even more attractive. I like dem brownskins🥴.

30 minutes later...
"Oh my god Briannaaaa my baby are you okay?" CeCe said.
"Yea I'm okay"
Mel ran in and hugged me.
"Damn Mel wait my arm still hurts" I said.
"I'm sorry I was just so scared last night and my phone died so I had a panic attack. It was just a lot.
"Yea that Mel was about to die last night" CeCe said chuckling.
"Girl that shit not funny I thought my bestie was dead or some". Mel said while her eyes started to water.
"Mel do not cry I am okay". I said trying to help her calm down.
"I'm getting discharged tomorrow".
"Can one of y'all go to the boutique and make sure everything is good Ian been there in two days".
"Yea I gotchu cuz, but we gone stay a lil bit and chitchat"CeCe said.
"Soo we seen Brandon walk out of here" CeCe said
"What y'all got going on?" Mel said
"We don't have anything going on, he stayed here from last night".
"Mhm okay sure" CeCe said side eyeing me.

We talked for a lil while longer then CeCe left to go to the boutique. Mel stayed,ate,and took a nap. My auntie came and my two nephews and niece came to see me too. Y'all probably wondering where my parents are. Well my dad is in prison for killing my mom. But we not gonna talk about that right now. I just wanna embrace the fact that I'm still here.

~okay y'all tell me what y'all think about this chapter.imma get into different POVs just let me get into~
vote•
•comment