~Sixteen⚡️~

Time skip...
December 9
CeCe POV
It's the day before my baby shower and lemme tell y'all I'm nervous as hell. All my family gonna be there wondering where my baby's father is. It doesn't matter though because I'm doing this for me. I wanted to have this baby shower so they just need to mind their business and enjoy themselves. I know y'all probably confused so imma help y'all.

We left off in June. Later on in June I moved in with Brianna. I need help with the baby and she was the only person I could really count on to help me with the baby.

In July we had a 4th of July party. And lemme tell y'all that shit was lit as hell. Of course I couldn't drink so I was sipping on kool-aid jammers the whole time. Which really sucked but it's coo. Later on in June somebody tried to rob Brianna's boutique but of course Tj and Brandon went on a bounty hunt to find the guys that tried to rob the store. And surprisingly it was some jealous ass bitches from high school that tried to rob it. I couldn't believe that shit.

August 4 was Tj birthday so that weekend we went to Miami! I was so mad I couldn't drink or act out. Because it's Miami like of course imma wanna be a city girl! Even though I couldn't drink and stuff I still had a good time.

In September I had a gender reveal and I found out I was having a boy! Im so happy I'm having a boy but at the same time I'm really sad about that because for my child's first 4 years of living he's not gonna have his father with him. So it's definitely something I was trying to get over because it was fucking with my pregnancy I want my baby to be as healthy as possible! Anyway moving on to October.

On October 19 my bad bitch bri turned 22. Yes Brianna is a year older den me. So what I'm still big cuz in this bitch! Anyway. Her and Brandon went to Cail. And she came back with a promise ring. I'm so happy for my cousin. Her and relationships have came a long way. I hope they keep up the good work. And they need to make some babies I want some lil cousins!

November was really hard for me I had to decide if me and Josh was actually gonna work and when he gets out will their still be a connection or will we just co-parent. I fell into a depression for majority of the month. But I had to get it together because of my baby shower and I knew the people close to me wouldn't want me depressed and sitting on my ass doing nothing.

So me Mel,my mom,and Bri planned this baby shower and It's now December and I'm ready to have this baby shower. I just pray everything goes as planned!

Next day
CeCe POV
It's 4 hours before my baby shower and I'm sooo excited. I've been happy since I woke up. I feel like today is gonna be a good day. Hopefully everyone has a good time because I don't want NO drama at my baby shower. I wanna keep it cute and classy. Period! I'm going to go to my home girl to get my makeup done in about an hour then I'm gonna get my hair curled then go back to my moms to get dressed and leave.
————
1:23 p.m.
Brandon POV
Today is CeCe's baby shower and I got a little surprise for her. What I'm about to do is gonna be crazy everybody is gonna lose they mind. I'm so ready for this surprise. Nobody is gonna expect this at all...
———-
3:10 p.m.
CeCe's POV
I'm a little late to the baby shower but I don't care. It's my event I can be late if I want to. But I'm finally here and ready to turn up. Period!

The baby shower set up

CeCe's dresss...
————
At the baby shower
CeCe's POV
I walked in and seen all my cousins, aunties, uncles, and some old friends from high school and family friends. I greeted everyone. Then sat at the table with my mom,bri,and Mel. The boys wasn't here yet and I was bit confused but, I knew they was probably gonna be here within a couple minutes so I brushed it off. Surprisingly I seen my dad walk in with his hoe ass wife.

"Ugh there go John finally showing  up to something" my mom said.
"Heyyy dad" I said hugging him.
"Hey Ce" my dad said.
"Hello Ciara" his wife said.
"😐" my face.
"Ohhh okay" his wife said.
"Where can we sit?" My dad asked.
"Oh Um y'all can sit at table 7" okay I'll put your gift with the others.
"Okay thanks dad"

I was really surprised that my dad came. I was not expecting him to come. He never comes to anything. Somehow he's always "busy". So I got used to him not showing up. It was now 3:30 and I seen Tj come in but not Brandon. I was so confused. They always come in at the same time.

"Heyy sis" Tj said giving me a hug.
"Hey Tj where is my bestie?"
"Oh uhh he was righ behind me he must've stopped at the store or sum you he love to smoke so he probably went to go get some backwoods"
"Oh okay. You can sit next to Mel"
"Coo okay and Brandon got the gift I bought you in his car"
"Okay thanks"
————
A couple minutes after Tj came I did a couple raffles. After the raffles it was time to eat and I was hungry as hell!
————
Brandon POV
I'm on my way to the hall where the baby shower is at. And I'm nervous as hell. I hope CeCe don't pass out or her water break because I'm gonna feel so bad bruh. I pray nothing crazy happens when Josh walk in. If I'm being honest I don't know how imma surprise her. Like do he just walk in with me. I don't know. Imma figure it out now.
————
Back at the baby shower
CeCe POV
We were about to start playing the games when I saw Brandon take the mic and start talking.
"Uh hey everybody my name is Brandon and I'm a close friend of Ciara's. Sense this is her special day I want to surprise her and everybody here." Brandon said.
After he said that I seen Josh walk through the door.... I was so shocked I dropped to the floor. He ran up and picked me up while hugging me for a long time. While we were hugging I started crying. I really couldn't believe he was here. I eventually let him go so he can greet everyone else. I was still crying because I really thought he was gonna be gone for 5 years. I introduced him to my cousins and everyone else who didn't know who he was. I didn't even care about the baby shower at that point I wanted to be with my boo. After the baby shower was over I took all the gifts home (Brianna's apartment) and hung spent time with Josh for the rest of the night....

December 11..
Josh POV
It feel so good being back home in my city. I missed smelling the first air, heating hell cats and scat packs race down the street. And most of all I missed my family. I'm so happy get to be here before my baby boy get here. Ciara really missed me, she been all over me since ah nigga got back home. I don't mind it at all. I missed her so much. I was dying in that hell hole without my baby. Overall I'm just ready for CeCe to have K man because I'm ready to have a lil family...

That's the end of this chapterrr. Josh is out of jail🥳🥳.
comment•
•vote•