~Four✨~

April 19(Monday)
Brianna's POV
I'm finally out the hospital🙏🏾
Mel and Josh was riding home with me. When I got home I took a shower, put some clothes on, and took my medicine. I went to the boutique to do some inventory and to check on my employees. I was closing the shop up when CeCe, Mel, Brandon,Josh,and Tj came up to the shop.

"Now why is the whole crew here?"
"because we are" CeCe said.
" yo smartass" I said said while rolling my eyes.
"Naw foreal though we came to help. You just got surgery you should be chilling. What you want us to do? Mel said.
"Awww guys that's so nice". Well I'm late on checking on the inventory and I got shipments scheduled to come in a couple days so Tj and Mel can finish doing the inventory and Josh you can clean the fitting rooms CeCe know where all the cleaning supplies is for that so y'all can do that together". "And Brandon umm you can help me in my office I guess". CeCe sand Mel looked at each other.y'all is nasty I said to myself.

"So what you need help with in here?" Brandon said curiously.
"Nothing I just need some company" it seems as though your good company.
"Oh".
"Sooo do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him trying to spark a conversation.
"Naw. I just be chasing the bag ion have time for girlfriends".
"Oh I feel you".
"You gotta nigga?"
"Naw I ain't found a man just boys. Ion wanna boy I wanna man".
It seem like he was about to say something when Josh rushed in and told him they had to leave and take care of business.
"See you later sis" josh said
"Alright bye".
"I'm bout to leave for work, you good?" Mel said.
"Yea I'm bout to finish up and leave"
"Okay CeCe still cleaning".
"Alright see you later" I said.
"Alright bye".
It was just me and CeCe for about 45 minutes.I drove CeCe home then headed to my apartment

April 21..
CeCe POV

Baddest trio😩❤️
Me: hoesssss🥴
Mel lady💕🤣: yes CeCe
Fav bri bri🐐🤍: wassup CeCe
Me: my birthday in 4 daysss! We finna T up😝😝!
Fav bri bri🐐🤍: ikdr🔥🔥!
Mel lady💕🤣: puurrrr big 21, baby girl finna be legal.
Me: girl I was legal before I was legal😭😭.
Fav bri bri🐐🤍: you ain't never lied!
Mel lady💕🤣: right🤣🤣🤣!
Fav bri bri🐐🤍: so what you doing for yo birthday? Since we "finna T up".
Me: so on Sunday imma have a nice family only dinner. Then on that following Saturday we going to the club. I would have a house party but i only fw y'all and the boys so imma just have a section at the club.
Mel lady💕🤣: sounds good to me
Fav bri bri🐐🤍: agreed
Me: Fasho
Now I gotta find a restaurant for this dinner.

Sorry this chapter was so short😭.
•vote•
•comment•