~Seven✨~

April 26
12:11 A.M.
CeCe's POV

We was all at Brianna's crib. Smoking drinking you know the usual. But I had a little too much to drink

"she gone throw that ass back imma catch it" I sung the song while twerking on Josh.
"Damn they got the HENNESSEYYYYY" Bri screamed.
"Girl pipe down" Brandon said grabbing the Hennessy bottle out of her hand.
"You just being a hater" Brianna said.
"Right he need to leave my good sis alone" I said.
"Uh y'all where is Mel and Tj" I said looking around the living room.
"They better now be in my bathroom fucking" Bri said going to the bathroom.
"Um excuse me you horny freaky fucks get out of my bathroom. Y'all will NOT be fucking in this apartment. NOT on my watch, NOT on my watch. She said slamming her hand on the kitchen counter. We all busted out laughing as Tj and Mel came out the bathroom fixing they clothes.
"I can not believe y'all fucking in my bathroom" Bri said shaking her head.
"We was not fucking he was eat- Tj stopped her in the middle of her sentence by putting his hand over her mouth.
"I- that's it parties over" CeCe you not driving home so you can stay here or go with Mel or some" Bri said.
"Imma take her home" Josh said getting her jacket out the closet.
"And you two. Y'all can go too" bye!

Brianna POV
Brandon started walking towards the door.
"So you gone leave me?" I said as he walked to the door.
"I didn't know you wanted me to stay"
He said.
"I don't wanna be by myself"
"Alright" he said closing the door coming towards my room.
He laid on my bed. I looked at him not even realize I was staring.
"The hell you staring at me for" he said blinking real hard.
"My bad"
"You good. I know ah nigga handsome and shit" he said dusting his shoulders off.
"Cocky ass" I said laughing at him.
"Naw it's just a little self confidence" you need that. You too pretty to be acting the way you be acting sometimes". He said.
"We can talk about that later"
"Wassup with me and you though" I said getting close to him.
"You for real or you just drunk talking?"
"I'm for real"
"Honestly Bri you a coo girl, and I do like you. If you're serious right now which I doubt-
"No I am. On my momma I'm so serious" I said.
"Well okay. Do you wanna go on a date?"
"You for real?" I said surprised he actually asked me on a date.
"Yes I'm serious"
"Well yes I would love to go on a date with you"
So we planned to go on our date on Wednesday. I need to sober up to process what just happened lord.

How y'all feel about this "date"👀. Brandon may just let up and start dating Bri... who knew he was such a gentleman.
•vote•
•Comment•