~Eight✨~

April 27
Melody's POV
8:02 A.M.
I was getting my son ready to go to my mom's house so I could go to work.
"Come on chase mommy gonna be late"

Melody's son (Chase).
I know y'all wouldn't expect me to have a child, but yes I had chase when I was 16. Yes my baby daddy is in his life. But sometimes we don't get along well. I just want a good example for my son. So I try to show him you can be good all by yourself. While I was driving I got a call from Tommy.
"Incoming call Tommy👀♥️"
"Good morning lady" Tj said.
"Good morning. I'm surprised you up this early"
"I had to check on my lady and make sure she was getting to work safe" Tj said smiling.
"Awe thank you"
"Chase say hi to Tommy" I said showing chase the phone.
"Hi Tj" Chase said.
"Wassup lil man"
"I'm bout to go to my grammys"
"Alright have fun" Tj said.

I started to like Tommy. He was respectful, caring, and he didn't mind the fact that I had a son.
He is good with Chase. That makes me happy. But imma go with the flow and see where me and Tommy ends up.
"Well I gotta focus on the road so I'll call you back later" I said.
"Okay"

Tommy's POV
I was feeling Melody. She something special. She not like these other hoes.
I might make her mines. She playing though. But it's okay I know imma make her mines...

I know this chapter was super short. I just wanted to get more into Melody's personal life and start switching the POV's a little.
•vote•
•Comment•