~Thirteen⚡️~

May 29 I did not proof read
Melody's POV
Tommy had been blowing my phone up since I caught him. I blocked him last night. I didn't want to but he wouldn't leave me alone. Hopefully tonight hanging out with my girls will get my mind off him. I don't know if I'm gonna take him back or officially leave him alone. I thought everything was good. I really liked him. It took me a lot outta me to start dating Tj because of my baby daddy. My baby daddy put me through so much. He was a manipulator,liar,cheater, and he abused me. I was so scarred from my past relationship that I was scared to get into another one. So it hurts to know that I opened up to Tommy about my past relationship and he ended up being like the rest.

At Brianna's house...
10:55 P.M.
Melody's POV
Me,and Brianna was getting ready to go out tonight. I was planning on having fun and just letting go. CeCe stay home she was to sick to come out so it's jus me and Bri tonight.
"Brianna take my picture please". I said.
"Okay period"She said while taking my pictures.

Swipe

♥️💬↗️Liked by therealgem and 300 others _melodyyy when you crossed me you lost me😘View all 183 comments yk

♥️💬↗️
Liked by therealgem and 300 others
_melodyyy when you crossed me you lost me😘
View all 183 comments
yk.faith 😍😍😍🤩
bandman_james damn😍😍

"You petty as hell" bri said.
"What are you talking about" I said.
"Yo caption"
"Ohhhh that" I said laughing.
"I raised you well" bri said.
"Girl get the fuck on" I said.
"Bitch I'm a mother! No drama!" Bri said.
"Bye Brianna" I said laughing.

At the club...
12:05 A.M.
Melody's POV
We just got to the club and we sat at the bar ordering our drinks.
"Girl all these niggas in here fine as fuck" Brianna said.
"You better stop you cuffed remember" I said.
"Girl I know I can look but I am not gonna touch" she said.
"I'm surprised he let you out the house. It seem like he been keeping you on lock down"
"He ain't keeping shit on lockdown"
"If you say so"I said
We took a couple one more shot talked for a lil bit longer before we got on the dance floor and started dancing. My favorite song came on and I started twerking and of course somebody thirsty ass son came behind me.
"Unt unt you good ion even play like that"
"My bad lil mama" the man said walking away.
"The fuck wrong with these niggas" I said to bri.
"Ion know but they got my sis fucked up" she said semi yelling.
"Okay bri pipe down" I said.
We started dancing again and the same nigga came behind me pushing all up on me.
"Damn nigga can you not take a hit"
"My bad I thought you wanted somebody to dance with" he said.
"Obviously not I told you to back up the first time what makes you think I want you all up on me"
We just walked away. Bri was no longer next to me. I looked around and seen her dancing on somebody. Yep this is our que to leave.
"Bring yo ass on" I said grabbing her arm.
"Mel chillllll"
"No I'm not about to chill. You got a whole nigga you think I'm about to watch you cheat on him I am not about to be responsible for y'all break up so we leaving.
"Ohhhh my god stop acting like my momma all the damn time" she said. Pulling away from me.
"Brianna Im not acting like your mom I'm just tryna help you now come on"
I finally got her out the club. This bitch had 5 shots and I had 2. I couldn't believe she was dancing on that dude. Then she tried to argue with me because I'm helping her. I knew she was gonna regret this whole night if I would've let her do her. I had to get my sis out that jam real quick. I was driving her home and she was just talking and talking and talking.
"Bri please be quiet"
"Girl you be quiet this my car the fuck"
I turned the music up and she slapped my hand and told me to stop touching her shit. This girl going ape shit I swear...

The next day
1:43 p.m.
Brianna's POV
Yesterday was crazy as hell. I can't believe I danced on another dude. I felt so bad. I know if I was to tell Brandon he was gonna be hurt but, if I didn't tell him and he finds out later on he's gonna be mad at me for keeping something like that from him. At the same time I don't want this little mistake to effect our relationship. I was drunk and out of my mind. I didn't mean for anything like that to happen. Y'all might think I'm being dramatic but, I'm not. Brandon is different from any other dude I've dated. He showed me things them other niggas couldn't show me. I really like him. I might even love him..so one little secret won't hurt right?...

Same day
2:15 P.M.
CeCe POV
I had a doctors appointment today and I was kinda nervous because I'm going by myself this time. My mom went with me to my first appointment. I really wish Josh was here to come with me. But it is what it is. I arrived at the doctors office and signed in. I waited for 15 minutes and the lady at front desk called my name. I went to the room and waited for the doctor.

"Well hello there" Melody said.
"Hello homegirl" I said.
"Alright let's see what we got here" Mel said checking the papers on her clip board.
"Okay so we got an ultra sound. You ready to hear the heart beat?" Mel said.
"Yes" I said a bit nervous.
"Okayy this is gonna be a bit cold"
She applied the semi cold gel to my stomach and looked on the screen. I started to hear a heart beat.
"Oh! There we go" Mel said.
"I felt tears coming down my face"
"Girl stop crying you're gonna make me cry"
"Okay okay I'm sorry" I said wiping my tears.
"You want pictures?"
"Yes please"
A couple minutes later she came back with the pictures.
"Here you go" she said handing me the pictures.
"Thanks" I said admiring pictures.
I carried a small conversation with Mel and left the doctors office. It's been kinda hard to communicate with Josh. He keeps doing things to get him in trouble and putting me through an emotional roller coaster. I'm trying to stay strong and faithful but something is gonna have to give at some point. I also have my little seed to worry about. So for now I'm gonna put all of that aside and worry about staying health throughout this pregnancy.

That's the end of this chapter... sorry for the slow updates.
I did NOT proof read.
•comment•
•vote•