~Six✨~

April 24
CeCe's POV
It's the day before my birthday and I'm so excited. I'm finally turning 21. Big general shit! I was having my dinner at black rock. Hopefully my dad show up. He's usually "too busy" to show up to anything.

We just gonna skip to the next day🤗.

April 25
CeCe POV
It's 1 hour before my dinner and my dad is not replying to my texts but I'm not even bout to stress over it I'm used to it. I just thought that he would show up because I'm turning 21. I then heard knocking at the door.
It was Brianna.

"Happy birthday to youuuuu, happy birthdayyyy to youuuu." She sung.
"Thank you cuz"I said going to my bathroom.
"Why you sound like that?" She asked
"Nothing it's just my dad he hasn't been replying to my texts"
"Gurl fuck him, you already know who got you" she said hugging me.
"I know"

I already took a shower so I started doing my makeup and curling my hair. Bri helped with my makeup since I just learned how to do it. I
put my outfit on grabbed all my things and got in the car with Bri. We was running a little late so we had to rush.
"Wait cousin take my picture" I said outside of black rock.

We went inside.
"Hello how may I help you?" The hostess said.
"Um yes reservations for Brooks" I said.
"Yes right this way"she said
We followed her to the table my mom was already waiting in the parking lot so she came in when we sat down.
"Happy birthday CeCe" my mom said excitedly.
"Thanks mom" I said hugging her.
"Hey Brianna" my mom said hugging Bri.
The three of us started having a small conversation. When Mel,Tj,Josh,and Brandon walked in. My other 2 cousins came in a couple minutes after them.
"Hello everyone my name is Paul I will be your waitress for today. Can I start everyone off with drinks?" Our waitress said.
We all ordered our drinks and appetizers.

Swipe

♥️💬↗️Liked by _therealjadap and 7,493 othersdetroitcece_ he swear I'm allat like I'm Kenan and Kel🤣😉

♥️💬↗️
Liked by _therealjadap and 7,493 others
detroitcece_ he swear I'm allat like I'm Kenan and Kel🤣😉.
#21😇
View all 542 comments
foreign.bri do not play with my cousin she is not one of them🔥!
_yallknowjayyy damn😍😍🔥
riich.josh my baby😍😍💕
@_melodyyy ikdr Josh