~Twelve✨~

May 27
11:06 A.M.
CeCe POV
I was at Brianna's helping pick new clothes for the boutique when my phone started ringing...it was Josh. I looked a bri nervously. I went in the hallway to answer it.
"Hey baby" I said.
"hey baby I missed you so much" he said.
"I missed you too, why haven't you called me?"
"I had got jumped and they put me in the hole"
"Oh my good baby are you okay?"
"Yes, I'm good you know imma always be good. niggas just caught me lacking that's all"
"Okay at least your good but bae I have something to tell you"
"What is it?"
"Ummm- you have 2 minutes left- okay okay I'm pregnant"
"YOU WHAT?"
"Pregnant" I said in a lower tone.
"By who"
"You nigga who else"
"Oh my god baby you really pregnant"
"Yes I am"
"This is why I need to get out of this shitty ass place man"
"Do you want me to keep it?"
-You have 30 seconds left-
"Baby if you wanna keep it keep it but I love you I'll call you later today or tomorrow"
"Okay I love you more"
The phone hung up right after I said that. I walked back in Bri's apartment and she looked right at me.
"Soooo?" She said.
"I think he's happy about it. he's just stressed because he's in jail. And he told me if I wanna keep it I can keep it. But I don't know what to do" I said starting to cry.
"Awww CeCe don't cry. You know we gone figure it out and imma be here to help you" Bri said trying to comfort me.
"I know it's just that josh is gonna miss out on a lot of important events"
"I know hopefully he won't have to miss too much" Bri said.
"Let's get back to these clothes" I said wiping my tears.

2:16 P.M.
Melody's POV
After the accident it was really hard for me to drive without shaking or being really scared. So Tj took me to work and picked me up everyday. He ran errands for me he even picked Chase up from day care and his dads house. I appreciated him so much. My mom and Brianna helped too, but I did not expect Tj to do all those things for me. Even though they helped I was tired of being afraid to drive. I didn't want them to keep taking the time out of their day to do things for me. So I got a new car and started driving. So far I've been doing good. But I can tell Chase is a little traumatized from the accident. He has been sleeping with me every night since the accident. I feel so bad for my baby. No 3 year old should go through that. I've tried to tell him it's okay and I'll never let that happen again but I can tell it still effects him. The accident effected my mom,Brianna, CeCe,and Tj. They always called or texted me to make sure me and Chase is okay. Even josh and Brandon called me a couple times. I understand they were concern and they want to make sure I was safe but they have their own lives I don't want them worried about me. Sense they helped me I wanted to give them a thank you gift. So today me and Chase is going to the mall and dollar tree to make them thank you gifts.

3 hours later...
Melody's POV
Once I got everything I needed to make their gifts I went back home to put them all together.

Melody's mom gifts...

Tommy's gift

Tommy's gift...

Brianna's gift

Brianna's gift...

After I got everyone's gift and put them in separate gift bags

After I got everyone's gift and put them in separate gift bags. Me and Chase went to my moms house first,then Brianna's, and lastly Tommy's house. (A/N: I hope y'all know Tj and Tommy are the same people😭 ion want y'all to be confused or anything). I unlocked the door (Tommy gave me a key to his house after the accident) me and Chase went in quietly I wanted to surprise him. I went to his room and the door was closed which was unusual. I put my ear to the door and heard two voices one of them sounded unfamiliar so I kept listening. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I felt tears about to come down. I swung the door open and threw the gift bag in his room. I then picked Chase up and went out the door. I heard Tj chasing after me.
"Mel wait!" Tj yelled
"No what the fuck do you mean wait?! I'm buying you gifts and you in there with some hoe. I'm good" I said about to close my car door.
"Wait Mel let me explain" Tj said holding the door open.
"What Tommy? What could you possibly explain to me?"
"It's not what it looks like okay. She came on to me"
"It don't matter Tommy! Move I can't even look at you right now" I said with tears coming down my face.

I was on my way to Brianna's house. I couldn't believe this nigga. He was getting head and my dumbass buying him Gucci. I can't believe I'm going through this a second time.

At Brianna's house...
Brianna's POV
I heard hard and continues knocking at the door.
"Alright here I come damn!" I said opening the door.
"I can't believe this nigga"Mel said coming in with Chase on her hip.
"What the fuck happened?"
"Right cuz you ain't never knocked on the door that hard" CeCe said coming out the bathroom.
"Man this nigga is just like the rest" Mel said.
"What did he do?" I said.
"I'm about to tell y'all just hold on" she gave Chase her iPad and he ran in my room.
"Y'all gone have to sit down for this"
Me and CeCe sat on the couch with her.
"So I'm going to Tj house to give him his thank you gift. I walked in the house real quiet because me and Chase was gonna surprise him. I walk up to his room and the door closed so I already was thinking some suspicious was going on. His door is never closed. So I put my ear to the door. And I couldn't believe what I heard. So I swung the door open and this nigga was getting head. Y'all this nigga was getting HEAD! I threw the gift bag in there and walked out the front door. Then this he gone come to my car talm bout some I can explain. Nigga what is there to explain! He gone say ShE cAmE oN tO mE. I don't give a FUCK. At all. After he said that bull shit I drove off."
"Woooooooooow" I said.
"That nigga down bad" CeCe said.
"I don't even know what to do". I thought he was different. He tried me waaayy different from my baby daddy.
"Yeah I can tell" CeCe said.
"I was just starting to open up to him. I let him be around my son. He met my baby daddy!" Mel said crying.
"Bestie don't cry. Fuck him. You know he gone be blowing yo line begging you to take him back. That's your choice if you gone give him another chance" I said hugging her.
"Right FUCK him it's bout to be the weekend what y'all tryna do?" CeCe said.
"I think we should go to the club" I said.
"Right I can get in legally now so it's definitely onna floor" CeCe said.
"You know what I'm down" Mel said.
"Saturday night?" CeCe said.
"Yep" I said.
"Yeah" Mel said.
"Coo okay" CeCe said.
After we established that I poured me and Mel some wine and gave CeCe some juice. We talked and drank until Mel and Chase left.

What y'all think about Tj cheating on Mel👀. I hope y'all could understand everything in this chapter.
•vote•
•comment•