~Fifteen⚡️~

June 9
Brianna's POV

It's the day before Brandon's birthday and I got something really special planned for him. He claimed he don't celebrate his birthday for real but I don't care he gone celebrate his birthday as long as we together. I'm so excited, I've never did anything like this for ah nigga. I'm out shopping for the last items I need for this surprise I have planned. Melody came with me to help.

"Sooo how are you and Tj doing?"
"We doing pretty good. I'm trying to trust him again. He grandly coming back"
"Yeah don't rush it you don't wanna fuck nun up for the second time"
"Bestie don't be mad at me but... the night he came over to apologize. We had sex"...
"Oh my god. City girls down 10 points because of you"
"Girl fuck dem points I'm not a city girl anymore I'm cuffed now"
"The dick was not that good. I can not believe you let him in that easily"
"I'm sorry I had to let you down good sis but yes the dick was that good"
"Girl anyway we jus gotta go to one more store and that's it"
"Thank god I'm hungry"
"Gurl yo fat ass"
"At least you know this ass phat"
"Yesss ma'am" I said clapping my hands.
"Where we bout to eat at?"
"I don't know you pick"
"Okayy. How aboouutt Black rock?"
"Betttt"

After we left the last store we had to go to we went to black rock. CeCe met us there since she wanted to join. We talked and ate. We went back to my place after we left black rock. We watched a movie and talked some more before they left my house. I'm kinda nervous for tomorrow but I know it's gone be a good day. I hope he loves what I did for him.

June 10
1:48 p.m.
Brandon's POV
It's a real nigga birthday. Although seeing 24 is a blessing this shit got me feeling like a old man. My thoughts got cut off by my ring tone.

"Happy birthday bitch boy" Josh said laughing.
"Thanks bro"
"What you doing for da b-day"
"Man imma be with bri all day so doing whatever she got planned for me"
"Ohhhh this nigga whipped"Josh said laughing
"Aye bruh not to much on me"
"Alright alright"
"How you been man I know they ain't doing shit in dat shitty place"
"Man I been taking it one day at a time just waiting for my time"
"Coo coo be smooth though I gotta get ready to go with bri"
"Alright nigga be safe"
"Fasho"
Before I went in the shower I went on Instagram and seen bri posted me. Ian gone lie that made a nigga feel special. This girl making me soft. This the only girl I'll get soft for bruh I got real love for Brianna.

Let's please use our imagination😭
Brianna's post...

Let's please use our imagination😭Brianna's post

Swipe

♥️💬↗️Liked by janeee

♥️💬↗️
Liked by janeee._ and 679 others
Foreign.bri Happy birthday to my heart in human form♥️🪐.~yo forever love💓.
View all 450 comments
sleezy_don thanks bby💚.

5:00 p.m.
Brianna's POV
I'm so nervous for today but at the same time I'm so excited. I'm so excited to do something nice for him. But the first thing we're gonna do is go to dinner. I made reservations for us at J. Alexander's and we're going downtown to walk around and maybe get a couple drinks.

Fast forward to Brandon's house...

Brianna's POV
After dinner and etc. we went back to Brandon's house and I had a surprise for him..

Brandon's POV
"Close your eyes please" Brianna said.
"You know I don't like surprises what are you doing" I said.
"Come on bae just close your eyes please"
"Alright man"
"Okayyy take 3 more steps.. alright open your eyes"
"Surprise" Brianna said with her arms open wide.

 alright open your eyes""Surprise" Brianna said with her arms open wide

I analyzed the room. I was so surprised and speechless. No have ever done anything like this for me.
"Thanks bae" I said hugging her.
"Of course. It's your day I had to do something"
"You gone get some good dick tonight"
"I hope so after your second surprise. Sit down and wait right here"
I sat for about 5 minutes. Until she came out in this semi glittery lingerie.
"Sooo what do you think" she said doing a 360 spin.
"Damn bae"
She smirked and tapped on the speaker. And Teyana Taylor's "request" came through the speaker.
She slowly walked over to me. She gave me a small lap dance then got on top of me and started to startle me. She then removed my pants and started to give me head. This girl was doing all types of licks and slurps and tricks. Some shit Ian never seen before. But then she stopped and pushed me on the bed and unhooked some shit off her lingerie and got on top of me "wait" I said. I had to put a condom I'm safe sex all the way. Once I got it on she got on top of me and started riding me. After she rode me for a lil but I flipped her over and got in missionary. After pounding her shit in missionary I started hitting her from da back. After I nutted we went 3 more rounds... Ah real nigga is tired after 4 rounds. Brianna ass was knocked out on the bed. Not gone lie baby girl did her thing for my bday I appreciated what she did for me. Brianna is special...

Welp that's the end of this chapter.
What y'all think?
•comment•
•vote•