~Twenty one~

Time skip
January 10
Melody's POV

It's almost a bad bitch birthday. I'm so excited I'm bout to be 22 years young. I'm so happy the ones closest to me could make it another year to celebrate with me. Now even though I'm excited I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do. I know I wanna go to the club but that's not the only thing I wanna do... idk I'll figure it out.

Same day..
Tommy's POV

I know y'all know Mel bald headed ass birthday is in a couple days. She think she only going to the club but I have a surprise baecation to JAMAICA 🇯🇲 . She been talking about going to Jamaica for a long time. So I thought why not surprised her with a baecation for her birthday. She deserves it. She's a hard working mother. I think she does a good ass job taking care of Chase considering his deabeat ass dad not being in his life. I should kill that nigga for real... Ham ass nigga. But that's not what this is about.

During the trip I have 2 surprises there for her. I really love Mel and I want this trip to be special and memorable. Not gone lie it was hard getting some of her information and shit behind her back. I had her thinking I was the feds at one point. But I had to get my baby right for her b-day.

I was gonna wait to tell her but imma tell her today when she gets off of work so she can do all the shopping she can do.

7:25 P.M.
Same day
Tommy's POV

"Bitch" Chase said as he hit me and run.
"What the fuck."
"Stop fucking hitting me"
"BITCH" he said louder and ran to his room.
"Didn't I tell you to stop saying bitch you gone get me in trouble" I said yelling while running to his room.
"Nana ah boo boo you can't catch me" he said as he made a beat on his door.
"Yea, well yo momma gone catch that ass when I snitch on you"
"Ouuu you six-nine!"
"What do you know about six-ni"
"You know what it don't even matter. I don't care who I am I'm snitching on yo lil bad ass!"

As soon as I went back in the living room and sat down I heard keys wiggle in the door. And melody finally came threw the door. Sometimes Chase is a hand full. He only act half bad when Mel here. When she not here he act bad bad.I be ready to ship his ass off bruh. But I love that lil nigga like him my own son for real.

"Hey baby" I said while kissing and hugging her.
"Hey" she said.

I took her bag and coat and put them in the front closet. You know real gentleman shit.

"Mommyyyyy" Chase said running out of his room.
"Hiiii pooter" she said in a high pitched tune.
"I missed you so much" she said while hugging him.
"Don't try to act all innocent now" I said to him.
"Leave my baby alone, my little angel" she said.
"Yeah okay little angel my ass" I said.
"Okay mommy tired you want something to eat before I take a shower?" She said to Chase
"No Tj bought me some chicken nuggies and fries" he said.
"Okay thank you Tommy"
"Of course. You know imma feed him"

Chase went back to his room and started playing with his tablet. Mel went into the bathroom and that's when I put out everything to tell her about her trip to Jamaica. I made a creative puzzle type shit for her to figure out where we going.

After melody is out the shower

"Okay bae sit right here cuz I got a surprise for you" I said.
"Oh my god Tommy you know ion like surprises"
"This is a good one"
"Okay so I have a game for you to play"
"This is how it goes, so there's gonna be 3 rounds. For each round you're gonna have 3 hints and after all three rounds I'll give you time to think and then at the very end you'll have a word to spell out and that will give you yo final answer"
"Okay wait I'm kinda confused"
"So basically you're going somewhere. You have to figure out where,when, and who you going with."
"Okay coo" she said.
"So round one you have 3 hints to help you figure out where you're going"
"So I have a picture of a known dish can you guess what it is?"
"This looks like Jerk chicken"
"YOURRRRR CORRECT"
"Okay we have picture of a known hairstyle"
"This is easy dreads"
"Right again"
"Last one is just landscaping"
"So there's a lot of water"
"Yep yep"
"So that was round one do you have any guesses so far?"
"I'm gonna say an island"
"Yea you close"

Skipping to the last round..

"Last round"
"Let's go to the room"
"Okay so I have letters all in here and when you pick up all the letters you have to spell out the location of our destination"
"Okay I can start?"
"Yep go ahead"

10 minutes later..

"Okay I think I have all the letters I'm gonna try to spell it out" she said.
"Alright "
"Okay so there's 2 A's. I lowkey think i know where we going but ion wanna get my hopes up"
"You gone see once you spell it out. Ian gone say nun"
"Okay there's an I a C. I have a J"
"Oh my god I think I know where we going!!!" She said in a excited tune".
"Okay wait I still want you to spell it out though" I said.
"Okay okay I need to calm down"
"J....A uuuuuh M...A...I...C...A" she said spacing out each letter.
"OH MY GOD ITS JAMAICA" she said jumping into my arms.
"We really going to Jamaica?!"
"Yes we really going to Jamaica!"
"Oh my goooddddd"
"Mommy what's going on?"Chase asked rubbing his eyes.
"Mommy and Tommy is going to Jamaica. Sorry pooter mommy is really excited. Did I wake you up?"
"Yes and can I come?"
"Not this time okay next time"
"Aww okay"
"Jamaica is for grown ups I'll take you to Disney world okay"
"Yaaaaay okay" He said jumping on the bed.
"I gotta call my momma" she said running to get her phone.

I am really proud of myself. I really planned a trip by myself. I hope she love it because we doing a lot of activities and shit. I got some real nigga shit planned for her. Like I said she deserves this shit so I just hope everything goes as planned.

Well that's the end of this chapter. I'm tryna update faster so I can hurry up and get done with this book😂😩. Thank y'all for 6k almost 7k reads. I would've never thought this book would get that many reads!
•vote•
•Comment•