~Twenty three~

Continued from 22

Same day
7:15 P.M.
Tj's POV

Our dinner table was sitting right before the beach, on the patio of where we are staying. There were tiki lights around the patio and battery based candles at our (round), table leading to the back door of where we were staying. Me and Melody were talking while we waited on our food. I been nervous all day about this surprise and I think she could tell. I was trying so hard to hide it but it was too late and she was noticing it...

"What is wrong with you? You been off all day" Mel asked.

"What? What you mean I been off?"  I asked Mel even though I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Oh well.... nothing I guess" She said brushing it off.

"Ouuuuu our food finally" I said rubbing my hands and licking my lips.

"Damn hungry much" Mel said while laughing.

"Yeah you won't let me eat yo-" I stopped mid sentence because of Mel kicking me.

She smiled at the chef as she was sitting our food on the table.

"Ouuu this looks so good. I need to take a picture real quick" Mel said

"Fat ass" I said chuckling.

"You the only fat ass I see" she said looking me up and down.

"Chill out mane" I said chuckling.

••••

After we ate our dinner it was time for our dessert. And the nervousness was inching closer and closer. My palms were sweating and my heart was beating out of my chest. Not gone lie it feel like I gotta shit. I gotta hurry up and do this shit man. Ion like feeling like this.

"Okay here are y'all's desserts, I hope you guys enjoy" the chef said putting out desserts on the table

•••••

Mel's POV
We were eating our dessert when the chef came out and sat a black bowl upside down on the table, smiled at me and skipped to the door and just stood there. I was a bit confused. Then I seen Tommy take a deep breath. Pick the bowl up and it was a little black box. He got up out of his seat, then got on one knee...

••••••

Tommy's POV

I know we haven't been together for a long time and I know this is so sudden but, what I feel for you I've never felt for nobody else. You turned me into a better person. You made me feel loved when nobody else did. You don't judge my flaws. You took me back when I fucked up. You know all the right things to say when i'm upset. You and chased are blessings to me. So with that being said will you Melody Janae Willams marry me?

"Oh- oh my-... Yes. Yes I will marry you" Mel said with tears coming down her face.

I slipped the ring onto her finger and she jumped into my arms, rapping her arms around me and kissed me over,over,over,and over again.