~Five✨~

April 23
Brandon's POV

I was at making a drop when my phone started ringing.
"Incoming call Brianna💛"
We started talking more since her surgery. I would check on her and she would just keep the conversations going.

"What's the deal" I said
"Nun I'm laying down my arm is hurting" bri said
"Yea that's yo arm telling you to chill. You move around too much."
" I know but I can't sit down I gotta do what I gotta do"
"Yea you gone do what you gotta do in that hospital if you don't chill out".
"Awe look at you sounding all concerned for me" she said smiling in the camera.
"I'm just looking out that's all"
"Mhm sure" she said.
"Um I'm kinda scared to ask you this because I feel like you gonna think I'm weird or some"she said nervously.
"Say it"
"Okay. Do you wanna come over and smoke" she said as fast as possible.
"Yeah I'm down" I said laughing at her.
"Okay what time can you come. I know you be busy"
"I'll be there at 9"
"Okay. Byeeee"
"Bye Brianna".

9:28 P.M.
Brianna's POV
I heard knocking at the door. I opened the door and it was Brandon.
"Hey" I said
"Wassup" he said
Surprisingly he gave me a hug
"So you wanna chill in here orrr you wanna come in my room?"
"We can go in your room"he said.

I ordered us some WingStop and turned on Jason's Lyric. While we waited on the food he rolled up. I convinced him to let me put a face mask on him and he can put one on me. After we applied the face masks we started smoking.

"Let's take a picture"I said.
"With this on my face?"
"Uh duhhh"
"Bruhhh, alright come on"
(Let's use our imagination🙂)

"With this on my face?""Uh duhhh""Bruhhh, alright come on"(Let's use our imagination🙂)

"We so cute" I said.
He laughed. Little did he know I was serious.
Our WingStop was finally here. We ate and finished watching Jason's Lyric. When the movie was over I looked and seen Brandon was asleep. I tired the tv off and dozed off.

The next day
Brandon's POV
I woke up to the smell of bacon. I walked in the kitchen and seen Bri in a robe cooking breakfast.
"Good morning" she said with a smile on her face.
"Good morning" "you cooking a nigga breakfast. Thanks bri.
"Unt unt this is not for you . This is for me" she said smacking my hand away from the bacon.
"Damn it's like that" I said with my hand on my heart.
"Sike naw you can get some".she said chuckling.

If y'all are wondering no me and bri is not together. We just kicking it. Brianna seem like a good girl. But like I said I'm not looking for a girlfriend.

I know this was another short chapter,but what do y'all think about brianna and Brandon friendship?
•vote•
•comment•