~Twenty🌟~

Christmas
12:00 A.M.
Omniscient POV

Once 12:00 A.M hit the clock every one started going towards the tree to find their gifts. They went around and showed their gifts. Once they were all done opening up their gifts they started packing up because their flight was leaving at 6 A.M.

Christmas
Detroit📍
Melody's POV
I'm finally back home with my baby. I missed Chase so much and I know he missed me as well. Im so ready to spend time with him and Tj.
Brianna's POV
Im so tired from the trip but I'm getting dressed to go with CeCe to my auntie house for a Christmas party that started 2 hours ago. Oh well we all know black people never on time.
CeCe's POV
I don't even know if I can go to this party I'm so tired I could just go to sleep right on my floor. But I guess I'll go for a hour and go back home. I'm lowkey hungry too. Whatever imma jus go to this stupid ass party.
Brandon's POV
Man that was the best trip ever. I haven't enjoyed myself like that in a while. Although it was fun a real nigga tired I'm ready to take my ass to bed. Gotta be ready to get back to this money tomorrow.
Tj's POV
We finally back home. The trip was fun and all but I miss Chase. And I miss making money. I'm ready to get back to that shit. But for now imma just kick it with Mel and Chase.
Josh's POV
I hope we don't go to this party that CeCe fake ass family having. Yes I said fake ass family. Her family try to be as boujee as possible and when they do that they give off fake vibes. So therefore they fake as fuck.
Brianna's POV
~incoming call 4liferrr💋♥️~
Brianna: damn bitch you in bed already?
Cece: yeah I'm tired as fuck me and my man had to lay down.
Brianna: get the fuck on😂.
Cece: I'm serious. Try being my size YOU DON'T how it feels.
Brianna:Girll you need to stay yo ass off tiktok. ANYWAY you going to the Christmas party later?
Cece:Girl ion know. If I do go im not staying a long time. They ask too many questions. Ion like them all in my business.
Brianna: bib. They wanna know a lil much for me. But if you go I'll go.
Cece: okay I'll let you know.
Brianna: already byeee
Cece:byeee
~call ended~

Christmas night
CeCe's POV
I end up going to the dumbass Christmas party to see that fake ass family. Josh came with me because bri end up going with Brandon to see his family. I was kinda upset but she gotta life too. After the party me and Josh went home and ate the food from the party while watching a movie. After we finished eating I finished watching the movie but Josh decided to go to sleep. So when the movie ends I'll just go to sleep.

Time skip
December 30th
Melody's POV
Otf❤️🖕🏾
Me: Hey y'all. New Years party at my crib. Don't bring no extra people I don't know. Y'all better bring y'all own weed and bottles. I'm supplying a small amount.
Josh🖤🤣: yo cheap ass.
Dondon🖤🦍: bib
CeCe😻🥀: y'all can chill on my good sis for real💯!
Josh🖤🤣: shut up small ass up.
CeCe😻🥀: you act like we not the same height🤨.
Josh🖤🤣: I don't give ah fuck.
Tommy♥️: Can y'all please shut the fuck up and be at Mel house on December 31st @7:55! Damn toxic asses.
CeCe😻🥀: shut yo skinny ass up no body asked you to butt in.
Bestie westieee🤣💘: y'all asses going on mute.
Dondon🖤🦍: for real.
Me: Oh my god🙄.