~Twenty Four~

4 years later
Melody's POV

I know y'all probably confused right now. So I'll be the one to catch y'all up.

So y'all was left on Brandon being in jail which he still is unfortunately. He was sentenced to 7 years with parole. So now we just wait one mo year and my brother will be out dat cell.

Now I know y'all probably like so what's up with Bri? Well Bri was holding my good sir down until she just couldn't no more. She held him down for about 2 1/2 years and had to let him go. She decided to move to Virginia to start a new life. She sold her first store to CeCe. So now she just single and is finishing her new building for her grand opening.

Now for my good sis Ciara. She had her baby boy on February 13. He is now 4 years old. And is bad as fuck and he does whatever he wants when he wants. He is so bossy. He so bad he got kicked of daycare. How the fuck do you get kicked out of day care! That did not stop her from getting pregnant again. My good sis is 6 months and is having a girl. Her and Josh is so toxic they done broke up and got back together so many times I can't even keep up. Even thought they toxic they definitely meant for each other i don't care what nobody say.

As for Josh. He still selling weed. But instead of doing it the hood way. He started doing it legally. He got a license to sell weed and about 2 years ago he opened his own dispensary. Him and Tommy became business partners. Josh realized he could be a hood nigga with out the extra shit. Tommy did too. And I am so happy they did. Because if they didn't they was gone stay in trouble with da law.

As for my baby Tommy. He has been working hard for that dispensary since day one. I can tell he love it. It has became more than just a job to him and I can tell.

And as for me. Ya girl got married last year. Me and Tommy decided to tie the knot. It was one of the best decisions I've made these past couple of years. I got pregnant a couple months after Brandon got locked up. I now have a son and a daughter (Chase and Chanel). Chanel is so bossy, just like CeCe baby.

But it's like once Brandon went to jail everyone separated. It wasn't the same no more. Of course we would see each other but it would only be for an event or if something was going on then we would come together. But everyone found their own things to focus on and moved on...

So y'all this is the end of this whole book. Tell me how y'all liked it. Rate it, add additional comments. I want y'all feed back since this was my first book. Thank you to everyone that read the book.