~Eleven✨~

Time skip...
May 24
Josh's POV

I've been locked up for 3 weeks now. I'm missing my baby CeCe like crazy. I got caught up with some drugs and gun shit in April. Now they got me serving 5 years in this hell hole. It's crazy how all this shit happen right after me and CeCe got together. And my money started coming in. But I guess this is what happens when you get caught up in that lifestyle. I'm thankful for the guys though. I heard they been holding it down at the trap n shit. Keeping the money coming in. These niggas in here lowkey jealous of me but Ian gone let that pussy shit phase me I been here before I know how this shit goes.

"Aye bro lemme holla at you real quick" some nigga said.
"Wassup bro"I said.
"So I'm hearing you da nigga that took one of my guys off the map. Is that true?"
"Maybe who the fuck is one of yo guys".
"Nickels". He said.
"Ohh that nigga" I said laughing.
"I probably did take em off the map" what that got to do with you doe?" I said.
"Nigga I just said that was one of my guys" he said getting a little loud.
"Nigga you better lower yo tone when you speaking to me" I said.
"You took my guy off the map which makes my paper run slow"
"Nigga so"
"Yo guy should've stayed where he belong".
"Niggas was tryna run up in my shit and ion play bout my shit" I said stepping closer to the man.
"Well ion play about my guys"
"Well tell yo guys to stay away from my shit" I said.
"That's it this nigga got too much mouth" he said.
I noticed he snapped twice and 4 guys came up behind me and started jumping me. I tried to fight back but by the time I started fighting back the guards came and broke it up.
Now because of this nobody ass nigga I got jumped and I'm getting put in the hole. Ain't this some shit bruh.

CeCe's POV
I was so fucked up without josh and it's only been 3 weeks. My baby gone for 5 years what the fuck am I gonna do for 5 years. That's not even the worse part. I just found I'm pregnant and I'm so nervous to tell him. He hasn't called me today which is unusual because he would've been called me by now. I know it's enough money on the phone because I just put money on there. I'm not gone worry about it though I'll just wait a little longer. I'm going to my moms later to tell her I'm pregnant.

Baddest trio😩❤️
Me: you guys look...
Mel lady💕🤣: what is it?
Fav bri bri🤍🐐: ??

Fav bri bri🤍🐐: is that real😳? Don't play Ciara!Me: That's very much real🤧Mel lady💕🤣: omg CeCeeeee😩😩Me: what the fuck am I gonna do🥺🥺Fav bri bri🤍🐐: I don't know but we gone figure it out

Me: That's very much real🤧
Mel lady💕🤣: omg CeCeeeee😩😩
Me: what the fuck am I gonna do🥺🥺
Fav bri bri🤍🐐: I don't know but we gone figure it out. Did you tell Josh yet?
Me: No, he hasn't called me yet
Fav bri bri🤍🐐: I'm pretty sure he gone call soon.
Me: yeah maybe. I'll talk to y'all later I'm going to moms😬.
Mel lady💕🤣: okay love you sis😘
Fav bri bri🤍🐐: love you babes😘💕
Me: I love y'all too😩💕

At her moms crib...
"Hey ma" I said walking in sitting on the couch.
"Hey CeCe wassup" my mom said.
"Um nothing how's your day so far?"
"Pretty decent I did a little cleaning. How about you"
"Well it was going good and I took this"
I gave her the pregnancy test
"Oh my god CeCe"she said hugging me and I heard her crying.
"I know ma. I don't know what I'm gonna do"I said with tears falling out.
"I can't believe I'm gonna be a grandmother"
"I can't believe I'm gonna be a mother"
"Well did you tell Josh" she asked.
"I haven't gotten the chance to tell him just yet. He hasn't called me today"
"Oh. I know he's gonna be devastated"
"Yeah I just feel like I'm too young to have a child I'm not ready I still have my whole life ahead of me"
"Well I'm not gonna tell you what to do but I think you should keep the baby you know I don't like abortions and I'm telling you Ciara once you hold that baby you're not gonna be able to let it go to some else"
"I know I still have to go to the doctors to see how far along I am"
"I'll go with you"
"Thanks that'll be appropriated"
"CeCe just know whatever decision you make I'll always love you" she said hugging me.
"I love you too ma"

Brianna's POV
"I can not believe my baby CeCe is pregnant" I said.
"Yeah me too that shit crazy" Brandon said.
We were currently in his room watching the parkers. Since me and Brandon's first date we went on a few more and I really like him. He is not what I expected him to be. He used to be so quiet but in reality he is such a interesting person. He vibe matches mine and he is so nice to me. I just hope this is who he really is.
"I know CeCe she gone figure it out"
"I wonder how josh gone react when he finds out...
"She didn't even tell him yet"I said.
"Damn I'm pretty sure they gone be okay they both grown something will get settled" he said.
"Agreed"
"Bri how would you react if you was pregnant"
"Honestly I would be so sad because once you have a baby that's all you have to worry about for now on I don't want that responsibility right now"
"Agreed but when I have kids I want to have them with you"
"Um excuse me come again say what" I said.
"You heard me I want you to have my kids"
"I gueeesss I'll have your kids how many do you want?"
"8"
"The fuck boy"
"I'm serious"
"Why do you wanna have 8 kids"
"I want a big family I never had loving parents for real my grandad was the closest thing I had to a father I wanna give my kids everything I didn't have and I wanna give my wife everything my moms didn't have"
"You can do that without having 8 ki- ion know what I'm pressed for I'm not having 8 kids anyway"
"Yes you are ion know what you thought this was"
"Nigga ion know what you thought THIS was"
"All I know is you having my kids but let's talk about something else"He said.
"Why you don't talk about yo family like yo parents and stuff like that?" He said.
"I don't really have parents and I don't have siblings, well I probably do but who knows"
"If you don't mind me asking what happened to yo parents?"
"Well when I was 9 my dad killed my mom. My dad was a terrible man. He was a drunk and he was abusive. We would go out with his friends during the day sell drugs during the night time come home and beat on my moms. He tried to hit me one time but my auntie came in and stopped him. But one day when he came home it was different. I could tell something really bad was about to happen. I heard a lot of yelling and screaming, glass breaking, and fumbling. I was too scared to coke out of my room and look so I hid in my closet until it stopped. When I looked out my room door I seen glass on the floor and when I went into the living room my mom was unconscious on the floor. After that I haven't seen my father. My auntie got custody of me and I grew up with CeCe. And that's it the story about my parents".
"Damn that's sad as fuck I'm so sorry that had to happen to you"
"It's all good I took therapy so I learned how to cope with it"
"Well since you shared yours I'll share mine"
"My moms was a single mother and my grandmother died when I was a baby so all I had was my moms and my grandad. My moms died from cancer when I was 16 and my grandad died from a car accident when I was 14. So both of those deaths was hard for me to handle. Josh moms took me and Tj in. But with me not knowing how to handle those deaths I would skip school with Josh and do stupid shit. Tj started skipping with us. And we all became brothers and took care of each other.
"Wow I'm sorry for your loss I know that had to be really hard they was two years apart" I said feeling tears come out of my eyes.
"Thank you yeah it was hard at first but I got through it" he said wiping my tears.
"Don't cry ion like to see you sad you usually so happy" he said.
"Sorry it's just that we both got bad experiences with the whole parent thing and it really hits home"I said.
"Understandable"
After that we cuddled and I fell asleep in his arms.

Okay y'all this chapter was a bit emotional. Tell me what y'all think about CeCe being pregnant,josh being in jail,and Brandon & bri bonding👀.
•vote•
•comment•