𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄: 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖧𝖺𝗂𝗋

December 2018-Kyoto,Japan

2 Years ago...

~The Crowd was Wild.~

The Entire Stadium in Kyoto was filled with the roaring cheers of a grand Audience, The Night sky was lit up by not only Stars but also Blinking Lights and the raising of various Light sticks, and the Increasing Hype of Die-hard Fans just keeps on rising to the next level as Music Booms throughout the whole Stadium. Banners were being waved high, written with words such as "I LOVE YOU A.C.E!!!","ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!!"and many many more.

And at the center of it all, was a small group of 4.

The main attraction, and one of this generation's Greatest Bands in Japan; Sunset Patrol.

(A/N: Yup. I imagined the scene and was inspired bt this one inspired from this performance, although just imagine her as an Anime Girl playing a bass while singing. )

The Audience continued to scream and shout, and sing along as they wave their lights ticks in the air, as everything was just going on full Hype. The Band totally enjoyed the performance to it's full extent. After the song, Lisa, the Bassist and Vocalist of the band, continues to maintain the hype, as the Band was about to End the Tour with a bang.

"Thank you so Much Everyone!" Lisa said into the Microphone. then looks at the Guy beside her. "Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Next song will be the Last song of this Concert... So Let's end it with a BANG!"

She said as she increased the hype, and the Audience shouted out and cheered for the Band.

"Now, The Moment, You all have been waiting for!!!" Lisa shouted in to the Mic as she notioned the other man to switch places. "FLOOR'S YOURS BIG GUY!"

Then the crowd grows even wilder, as the man, or the Main Vocalist of the Group steps in to switch places. He was wearing a mask to Distinguish him from the other members of the band.The Crowd Favorite, the One man who could single-handedly make a hype performance go even further beyond.

"ARE YOU READY KYOTO!!!" The Main Vocalist and Guitarist of the Band, A.C.E, shouted into the Enormous Crowd, increasing the hype even further.

And with that, A.C.E looks at the Drummer, giving the signal, and then the Band starts to play another song, One that made a huge impact and placed them on where they are now.

(A/N: I got my Inspiration of the Band from Mrs. GREEN APPLE. Just imagine this is the Song Sunset Patrol played in the stadium. Plus, this Song is an absolute BANGER!)

With every melody and flow of the song, The Atmosphere in the stadium was just Beyond hype. This was one of the most memorable days in Kyoto, the Band was playing with their all, as the Audience would forget about the whole world for a moment, and just go on along enjoying the Music. It truly was a magical moment. The Band then stands together side by side.

"THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!" A.C.E said in the microphone, and with that the entire group bowed, as the Crowd made standing Ovations, and screaming cheers and praises to the Renowned Band.