𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐗 : 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖺𝗄𝖺𝗇𝗈 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

~The Very Same Day, at the Nakano Residence~

"This is where you're going to stay for the night, Eiji-san!" Yotsuba smiled as she opened the door to one of the guest rooms. Eiji, who was holding his backpack continued to chuckle a bit awkwardly.

"T-Thanks Yotsuba..." Eiji smiled. He saw that it was a bit messy, so he decided fix it all up, at the start of his day. But before he even got to clean the room, Yotsuba got in and Fixed the room by instinct.

"Don't worry Eiji-san, I'll deal with this!" Yotsuba saluted Eiji, who was dumbfounded by what they're trying to do.

"But, I'm supposed to clean the ro-"

"It's your room, you can clean ours later!" Yotsuba smiled, pushing Eiji out and closing the door.

Just as Eiji was about to leave, Yotsuba opens the door again.

"You should probably go down and eat, Nino's preparing lunch!" Yotsuba said, and slammed the door once again. Eiji sighed and walked to the Kitchen, sitting down, and looking at the table, and nothing was on it. He then waited patiently for the food being prepared, and that's when he heard a bit of argument.

"I'm making my Signature Dutch Baby with seasoned Vegetables Miku! We shouldn't be deciding what to cook now, since I already started making it!" Nino started

"I promised Fuutarou to let him taste my new Omurice, and I thought about making a lot of it for Eiji as well." Miku pouted, begging for Nino to give her the kitchen.

The two were arguing on what to cook. Normally, Nino was the one who was cooking, however since Miku had developed a bit of skill, she would like to give it a shot, but both came at the wrong time, so it all came to this situation. Eiji just stood there, looking at the two, continuing to argue on what to cook.

'Ain't I supposed to be the one cooking for them?' Eiji thought, smiling awkwardly and chuckling a bit.

"Erm, Ladies... How about I cook for you instead?" Eiji called the sisters attention, hoping it would make things better.

But one important thing Eiji learned today, was to stay out of a woman's argument.

Because you'd never win.