A Notice.

Heya there!

First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating this book for a very very long time.

I am incredibly sorry for making you all wait so long... And I feel quite disappointed in myself that I couldn't find a way to continue updating this fic.

And I know the news regarding why has been quite outdated.

As much as I really want to continue Harmony, I couldn't seem to find my motivation to for some reasons...

One reason is being busy due to schoolwork, and being a student at this time, I couldn't find any time to write the things I need for the story...

Second, I really want to focus on my other books too because... My passion is currently burning for another franchise as of now...

I want to give my all in the fanfics that I write, and I would feel guilty with myself if I release a chapter that seemed off because I didn't have the fire and motivation to do so...

I want the best for Harmony, but I still couldn't seem to find myself updating this fic some time now...

So for now, I will make this decision.

...

With a heavy heart, I am going to put Eiji Takahashi's adventures on an Indefinite Hiatus for now.

I am... Really sorry for making you all wait... I really want to update this fic, but I really can't find myself to do so...

Considering the circumstances I am in, having quite a busy life... I just couldn't seem to find time for it.

For that... I apologize to my dear readers.

...

...

...

...

But who knows how long I'll put this fic on hold. For now, I'm trying to search myself and find myself to get inspiration to write even better.

So that, I can write up Harmony in the best way that I can.

I want to give it my all in this fic, that's why I'm placing it in an Indefinite Hiatus.

When will the fic be truly updated?...

I honestly don't know. I definitely don't know when... But, I assure you that one day... Eiji Takahashi and the Quints will return.

So... Yeah!

I'm really sorry for everything, and I hope you all understand... Stay safe and have a good one...!

- Eirhon

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘 : 𝖰𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖰𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗌 (Rewriting) 🎉