𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: (𝖯𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖤 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣)

Hi Guys!

This is my first fanfiction, and I pretty much really don't know what I am doing, but Here it is!

I just love Anime, and I just recently found this wonderful Hobby called writing. And one of those Animes that got me into writing fanfics, is the Quintessential Quintuplets. A really Wholesome Anime, with a wholesome Plot!

I'm writing this because, I totally love the Quints, and the unique nature each of them has! The Anime and Manga totally made me fall in love with them, which inspired me to make a fanfic about them, with a little touch of Music and OCs of course.

And of course, For those who would ask who the Main ship would be? I would probably just say that it will be revealed later soon on the story. Fuutarou and the Quints are going to be here as usual, but I integrated my OCs into the story as well.

The story will involve Family, Friendship, Romance, and a whole lot of Music as well! As Much as I love to give more details, I just want to say that I hope you would enjoy the story!

So yeah, That would probably all!

This would be the VERY FIRST time I would be writing a Fanfic, so I'm warning you for some typos and wrong grammar, but even so.... I hope you Enjoy!

Now, Let's get on with it!

Sincerely,

-Eirhon