𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐗𝐕 : 𝖬𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖺 𝖲𝗈𝖽𝖺

~Asahiyama Highschool, 8:00 AM~

Eiji and the Quints were sitting down inside the Music Room, with the Quints organizing and setting a set list for the concert.

Ever since that day, Eiji and Ichika were just looking at each other, and things seemed to be a little awkward. Remembering those moments, Eiji was starting to feel a bit uneasy. He trusts Ichika with it, so he hopes it wouldn't come out.

"Oi, Eiji."

Eiji snaps out of his daze, seeing Nino calling his attention.

"What's with you two?" She started, pointing at Eiji and Ichika, who had been both stealing glances.

'Crap. Another hot-seat...' Eiji gulped.

"It's nothing Nino, really!" Ichika immediately followed, however the Second doesn't waver

"It's nothing Nino, really!" Ichika immediately followed, however the Second doesn't waver. The moment Nino locked eyes with Eiji, she finally saw what he was hiding.

 The moment Nino locked eyes with Eiji, she finally saw what he was hiding

"I knew it." Nino replied in a cold voice.

"I can't believe it... It was too obvious." Nino started. "I FUCKING KNEW IT!"

Eiji felt himself shiver as he heard the words come out of Nino's mouth. It's game over now, it's either Ichika told her, or she found out By hers-

"You're Hungry!"

"Eh?" Eiji was utterly confused as Nino pointed at him.

"You don't have the energy to do work today! It means that you haven't eaten anything since this morning!" Nino replied. She then places her arms on her waist.

"Jeez, You should eat once in a while."

Eiji then slumped back and sighed in relief, his former tensed muscles, no more. Noticing Nino, he sees her grab something from her bag.

She takes out a Tupperware, containing some kind of porridge.

"Here, at least have some porridge." Nino said as she gave Eiji the food and immediately checks it out.