𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐗 : 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝖥𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈)

~Sunday, Tokai City, 10:00 AM~

It was another sunny day at Tokai City.

People walking around, Children playing at the Gardens, that random and unusual Hotdog guy selling hotdogs, even if no one isn't buying them, It was all like this. Everything was pretty much normal. Nothing has changed.It was more like a daily routine that everyone has to follow. On the buildings were billboards, shining Neon colors, and displaying ads on their screens.

But majority of it was showing the Annual Autumn Fireworks Festival, that was going to happen Tonight. Being a festival in all, it will have special performances from famous bands in Tokai City...

And Sunset Patrol was no exception.

The Ad continued to show pictures of Sunset Patrol, Mostly Lucas and Lisa, Followed by some commercials where they got Lisa, and some partly Yuu and Ayato. In short, Sunset Patrol was basically the big thing here.

Inside a Cafe, all Eiji could do, was to stare out into the Area, and just look at everything around him. Sunset Patrol ads, Sunset patrol merch, even the music they're playing in the Cafe was Sunset Patrol.

'Oh God... Sunset Patrol's gone all Pop....It's not that I'm complaining.. But Jeez.. That singing is Bad!' Eiji thought as he was starting to get irritated by Lucas' voice on the radio. All Eiji could do was just sigh, and try to ignore everything. It was as If Fate was continuing to press Sunset Patrol onto Eiji, even if he kept on trying to move on.

'Just give me a break already... I just want to finish my Coffee in peace.' Eiji sighed and continued to look out into the city, continuing to just try to clear his mind.

"Takahashi-kun..."

Still no reply, Eiji just looked out into the Billboard, with Lisa, Ayato, and Yuu smiling together, wearing their Iconic Clothes, but with their own touch.

'Hmm... They seem to be so happy...' Eiji thought.

"Takahashi-kun..."

Still no reply from Eiji, who was just paying attention to what was outside, imagining all of them so happy... Without him.

"Takahashi-kun."

Eiji suddenly snaps out of his daze and turn to the one who was calling him.

"Jeez, You keep on dozing off like that... Is there something wrong?" Ichika Nakano, who was sipping on her Iced Tea, asked Eiji with a bit worried tone.

"Oh, it's nothing Ichika, I just Remembered something... It's not that big of a deal." Eiji waved his hand awkwardly, reassuring her that he's fine.

"Hmmm..." Ichika stared at Eiji suspiciously, trying to find a different meaning. She went closer, taking Eiji aback with this action.

"Staaaaaaaaaarrrrrreeeee~" Ichika continued to wonder and look at Eiji, who was placed on the hotseat.