𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐈 : 𝖥𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌, 𝖥𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾

Hey Guys!

So yeah, just a little side note before we get ahead with the chapter.

Just for the sake of the fic, I decided to give the rest of Fuutarou and the Quints one extra year in school. In Japan, they have 3 years for high school, but I decided to add one more, So that the story would just go on with the flow.So basically, this would be their true last year in high school, but the timeline here is Post-School Festival arc,

(WARNING: ANIME-ONLY Readers, for those who have watched only the anime... I'm just gonna give you a spoiler warning, so please forgive me...) wherein Fuutarou chose Yotsuba and now they're currently dating, and the rest of the quints are still the same ones we all know and love.

But this extra year is when they meet Eiji... and Trust me, it's gonna be one hell of a year.

And one more thing again before we start, This is pretty much my first fanfiction, so I hope you guys Enjoy this, and please bear with me...

And that's that! Now on with the Chapter!

-Eirhon

--

~Inside Asahiyama Highschool, at the Library.~

"Oh how I miss the old Sunset Patrol..." Nino slumped in her chair, along with her other sisters inside the Library.

The others were studying and going over some notes while on Nino's hand was her phone, seemed to be streaming some old videos of Sunset Patrol, when the Lead Vocalist A.C.E, hadn't "Retired" from the work yet.

"To think that we got the chance to watch his last concert with the Band in Kyoto..." Ichika sighed.

"WAAAAAH!!! Why would he do that?! He's so much hotter than the new Guy!" Nino exclaimed, grabbing the attention of everyone inside the room.

"Keep it down Nino, I'm reading." Replied Miku, who was holding a book about Japanese Warlords. Nino just couldn't get over that time. Ever since A.C.E left the band, things have gotten pretty strange.

Sure, they may still be on the top of the ranks, but their music isn't that much hype anymore. Nino continued to sulk over this for Two years.

"It's already been two years, and You're still sulking about A.C.E retiring from the Band huh?" Ichika, being her usual self, teased Nino. "You must totally be the ultimate A.C.E fangirl!"

"S-Shut up Ichika! It's not like I'm obsessed with him Anyways..." Nino blushed hard and looked away.

'It's because besides from my Intense love for Fuu~kun, he would be one of those guys to make my heart beat fast just by looking at him...' She thought. She remembered those times when she gathered the courage to confess to Fuutarou, those times when she flirted with him in work, and those times when she truly hoped for him to choose her. But in the end, Fuutarou chose the one who he truly loved, and all she could do was just accept it, even if it truly hurt her. Deep inside, she has a hole in her heart, and it just needs one More piece to put it back all together.

'Too Bad... I really suck at love, huh?' Nino sadly smiled. The closest thing to having someone to love now for Nino, is the Sunset Patrol Merch inside her room, particularly a "limited edition" A.C.E body pillow.