𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐗𝐈𝐕 : 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗍𝗈𝗉

"You must tell me... What really happened to you... A.C.E."

Eiji just stood there, shocked and petrified, as one of his Nightmares came true

Ichika found out who he was.

Eiji acted dumb, and looked behind him. He just laughed and tried to avert the topic.

"A.C.E? Wait, don't scare me like that, Ichika! I thought that someone was behind me!" Eiji laughed awkwardly, trying to change the mood and everything.

But Unfortunately, Ichika doesn't waver.

"I need to know... Eiji." Ichika then replied this time. "You're the real deal! You're THE A.C.E of Sunset Patrol!"

~FLASHBACK~

Ichika Nakano was sitting down outside seemingly waiting for someone. Ever since she met Eiji, she was truly captivated, and determined to learn more about him.

Suddenly, a woman sat beside Ichika, seemingly someone who was working in an office.

She had black hair, and Blue eyes, with a stoic expression on her face. On her clothes were a small badge and ID, with The Letter B on it.

She was working at Brandt Productions.

"It's a beautiful day, Miss Ichika..." The girl started.

"Indeed it is..." Ichika replied. "It's unbelievable you had extra time, despite being overworked to the max in Brandt Industries."

"Well, that Psychopathic Boss of mine wouldn't give me a break, so I'm spending this wisely." Argo stated.

"Now tell me Argo-san, let's cut to the chase... What do you know about A.C.E?" Ichika asked. The lady Argo just looked at the Quint amd looks back to the distance.

"He's a nice guy, that's for sure... But If you wish to know his identity, I'm afraid I can't tell you that." Argo replied in a serious tone.

"Argo-san..." Ichika followed. "I Just need to know... It's only me, Not everyone else..."

"I'm sorry Ichika... But No matter the situation would be, A.C.E's true identity, is never to be revealed to anyone. It's the code that exists within Sunset Patrol, and us who knows." Argo started.

"Even that Spoiled Brat, Lucas knows and follows that code... But who knows for how long... He hates A.C.E's guts." She continued standing her ground.

"Argo-san... Please, If I could pay anything, I'd give anything in exchange for that information." Ichika begged, as she was truly desperate for this information.

"What are you going to do with this Information anyway?!" Argo replied back, starting to get slightly annoyed.

Ichika was sure of what she was going to say, but she just stayed silent, earning a huff and sigh from the woman.