𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐈𝐈 : 𝖣𝖾́𝗃𝖺̀ 𝖵𝗎 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈)

~Asahiyama Highschool, Principal's office.~

"Good Morning, Sir..."

Eiji Takahashi, who was nervously standing in front of the Principal and Chairman of Asahiyama High school itself. Not to mention, the man was just sitting down and reading some documents in a piece of Envelope, and Eiji had been standing for at least 15 minutes now.

For a normal person, that sensation would much likely be too much. But for Eiji, it would be natural, since he had been doing that for years. Particularly standing on the stage with his Bandmates, carrying Heavy Instruments would be the perfect training for that. Just like a soldier would stand in the fields for a whole day.

But it was different, since he spent most of the time running to get here, and only arrived here with the help of Fuutarou.

'This is gonna be a load of Cramps when I get home...' Eiji sighed internally.

Eiji maintains to keep his cool, hoping he'd have a good impression on the man, despite starting sweat bullets, realizing what might've gone wrong. Without anything to do but stand there and do nothing, Eiji then had to notice the Chairman's features. He had Black hair, and he had a large body shape, and he has a saggy chin, to be honest, that looks a bit sluggish for his look. But despite all that, It seems that there are sparkles seen around him which reminded Eiji about something.

 But despite all that, It seems that there are sparkles seen around him which reminded Eiji about something

'This guy's the Principal?' Eiji thought silently. 'Well, just as expected... Let's just hope he brings good luck.'

'Hmm

'Hmm... Coincidence? I think not. This is a sign for Good luck.' He smiled as he compared the Man's look to that Golden Buddha statue. Eiji scrunches his chin and nods, as if he was imagining the giant Buddha Statue that gives good luck. Suddenly, The man began to speak. His voice was surprisingly Low but lively for a man who's fat as that.

"Are you Eiji Takahashi?" The Man asked. Eiji immediately responded with a yes, hoping that everything would go fine. A nervous Eiji gulped and takes a deep breath and replied to the man.