𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈 : 𝖣𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖴𝖾𝗌𝗎𝗀𝗂𝗌

~Asahiyama Highschool, 7:30 AM~

Eiji Takahashi was walking down the street, the wind blowing gently against his face, whistling one of his favorite songs

Eiji Takahashi was walking down the street, the wind blowing gently against his face, whistling one of his favorite songs. The sun continued to shine brightly in the Blue sky, and It was truly a wonderful time to take walk to school at this time of day.

It was a few weeks since the first day of school, and everything seemed to turn out good. He made a few friends at school, and somehow he was living pretty normal.

Eiji was enjoying life, like he would usually do, just at least to forget about the past. Remembering that TV scene, it was still a lot to take in.

'It's a lot to take in, thinking that my Friends didn't really care about me. It's still pretty hard to believe, even if they said that and Publicly announced it on TV...' Eiji thought, as he continued to walk. 'But For now... I guess I have to keep moving forward...'

With every step he takes, Eiji continued to smile and set his eyes on what's in front of him.

"That's right! I'm gonna keep moving forward!" Eiji smiled as he looked at what's in store for him. He then found himself standing at the gate of the School, in all it's glory.

"TAKAHASHI-SAN!"

A figure jumped into Eiji while he was about to enter. After falling to the ground, Eiji opens his eyes, only to see a certain muscle-brained idiot on top of him.

"Y-YOTSUBA!" Eiji exclaimed, seeing Yotsuba smiling on top of him.

"Good Morning! You're pretty early today!" Yotsuba grinned happily

'I swear to god, her bubbliness will become the end of me.' Eiji chuckled at the thought, but realizing that she was on top of him, he blushes furiouisly.

'NOOO!!!! GET OFF ME THIS INSTANT!!!!' His anti-horny alarm sounded.

"Yotsuba, get off him already!" Another voice sounded from afar.