𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐕 : 𝖣𝖾́𝗃𝖺̀ 𝖵𝗎 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈)

~The Next Day~

"Pardon me Sir? I didn't think I heard you right..."

Eiji was once again in front of Mr. Takeda's office, only to be met with another set of Documents. Eiji had to start classes today, but it turns out, his errand boy days aren't over just yet. Mr. Takeda looked at him and smiled.

"That's right. This Survey must be answered by the Teachers, And I want you to bring it to them. This will be your final task, and you'll be able to go to your classroom." Mr. Takeda replied, the sparkles still evident around him.

'Okay Mr. Sparkles... You've had your way with me, for these 2 days...' Eiji's eyes twitched as he thought about the events that transpired yesterday. He regretted his actions at the Music room, and had to apologize to the man, and perhaps give him something.

~Flashback, Music Room...~

"I'm Sorry for what I did earlier , I hope I didn't cause that much trouble..." Eiji said to the man.

"It's fine.. It's natural for a fanboy to react like that... I get like that too sometimes you know?"The man replied. "After all, A musician like me, and perhaps you, would have the same thing to say anyways..."

"Yeah." Eiji sighed, and looked down. Feeling bad, he decided to do something.

Suddenly, Eiji brings out something from his pocket. It was a small pick, he happened to find in one of his old clothes.

"Here, please accept a token of my apology.. My behavior wasn't acceptable.. I hope you forgive me." Eiji said as he handed the pick to the man.

"A guitar pick huh?" The man replied, holding the pick up. "Just what I needed! Thank you so much Man!" He then hugged Eiji hard, and everything just went well from there. Eiji was about to leave when the man called him again.

"Hey!" The man called.

"Hmm?" Eiji looked back.

"Would you like to join our Club?" The man asked. Eiji then thought for a bit, and smiled. He knew he has that trauma of those events, but it probably wouldn't hurt to try and face them again. But Eiji was just not ready for that.

Well, Not yet....

"I-I'll think about it." Eiji smiled, and immediately left the man to his thoughts.

~End of Flashback.~

'Sheesh, I want to get to Class already!!' Eiji groaned inwardly, trying to hide the disappointment on his face. Mr. Takeda then stood up, and gave him the documents, with a smile plastered on. He then pats Eiji's back... More Like slap it hard.

"OW!" Eiji winced from the pat The Chairman gave him.

"This will be your last task, then tomorrow you can already go to your class." Mr. Takeda replied, with that same smile, and sparkles around him.

'That better be true Mr. Sparkly, because I can't be staying in this school just to be some Errand boy... And don't think that Sparkles make you even more Attractive!' Eiji thought, as he grabbed the documents, and walked away, closing the door.

Mr. Takeda smiled at the lad, it was as if he sees something in him as well.

'Such an interesting individual.. Never fails to amaze me with those emotions...' Mr. Takeda sighed, and took a seat to drink his tea, when suddenly his phone rang.