𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐈 : 𝖠 𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗁 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍

~Present Day.~

Ah... Yes... It was indeed a beautiful Monday Morning.

The Sun was shining brightly in the sky, the trees swayed along as the wind blew calmly. The Chirping of the birds were music to the ears. These are those times that make us appreciate life to its fullest.

Everything was all Peaceful and Quiet. There is no better sensation than thi-

"CRAP! I'M GONNA BE LATE!!!"

The door slams open, and a certain individual immediately dashes out of the House.

"I Need to catch the first Bus, or else I'm doomed!!!!" Eiji said as he sprinted, and struggling to put on his uniform while doing so.

"C'mon Takahashi! You can do this!!!" Eiji exclaimed as he kept on running. Exhaustion was gonna take over his body once again, and as expected, the certain beep of a bus was heard throughout the neighborhood.

Eiji turns to see that The Bus was now taking in Passengers, and it was about to be full.

Eiji then transfers all his energy Into a sprint, in the hopes of making it in time. He dashes to the bus door in the fastest sprint he could ever muster and Jump inside.

Luckily, he made it. He struggled to find a seat, finding every single one of them was occupied.

'Well, It can't get any worse right?' Eiji thought, as he struggled to find a seat.

And that's when he accidentally bumped someone inside the Bus.

"Oh my God! I'm So Sorry!!!" Eiji exclaimed as he tried to help him up. Eiji kept on apologizing to the man. He was pretty his same age, but he had a pretty much serious face. He had Jet black Hair and Yellow Eyes.

"No... It's fine... I wasn't paying Attention." The man replied, then immediately went back to some kind of mini notes. It was as if he was studying.

Eiji then notices the clothes he was wearing, it was the same Uniform.

"Um... Excuse me..." Eiji politely asked for the man's Attention.

"Hmm?" He responded, his eyes still focused on his notes. Gosh. Such a study-maniac.

"Are you studying in Asahiyama Highschool?" Eiji asked.

"Yeah. Why?" He replied.

"That's great!" Eiji replied. "Um... You see, I'm pretty new here... So I was wondering if you could help me."

The man then looked at Eiji. Eiji then was obviously looking nervous, and at the same time hoping that he would help him.

"Sure." The man replied. Eiji then beamed a smile, lending the man a hand.

"The name's Eiji Takahashi! Nice to meet ya'!" He smiled. The man shook his hand and replied.

"Uesugi. Fuutarou Uesugi." He said.

And with that, The bus zoomed and continued to drive to its destination.

A few minutes later...

The Bus finally had stopped and The students start to come out of it. Eiji and Fuutarou were walking side by side, seemingly getting along, with both of them talking about the School.

 Eiji and Fuutarou were walking side by side, seemingly getting along, with both of them talking about the School