𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 : 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗂𝗀 𝖣𝖺𝗒

Today was the day.

The School was now filled with colorful banners, and the crowd began to multiply, both girls and boys Alike. Today was the School Extravaganza, and today was going to be a lot of fun. People from around Tokai City had come for this, especially those nearby. Children were running around having fun, Couples were having fun at the Carnival, and many were having the time of their lives. Street performers were a source of entertainment in that time, so People marveled at magic shows, and performers on each side.

"Onii-chan! Look, It's all colorful around here!" Hayase joyfully said as she continued to drag Katsuki around the area, filled with festive themes and colorful stuff.

"Y-Yeah, I see that..." Katsuki huffed. "Could you slow down a bit Hayase! This extravaganza is lasting for the whole day... We should at least rest a little bit..."

"C'mon Onii-chan! Let's try out that Stall over there!"  Hayase continued to pull Katsuki who was at this point straight up tired.

'We've been only here for a few minutes, and she has dragged me to every single stall in this Place...' Katsuki whined in his thoughts as the two continued to spend time with each other. He then remembered the reason why they were here in the first place.

"Come to think of it... Where is Eiji? He perhaps must know where we are supposed to go..." Katsuki said to Hayase.

"He might be performing in the concert tonight! I'm so excited!" Hayase cheered on.

"Yeah! I bet he'll do great tonight!" Katsuki smiled. And with that, the two began to walk around the whole place, just like any person would do; Enjoy the day. Meanwhile, at the Entrance of the Carnival, stood a certain girl along with some guys seemingly holding a flyer to the school fair.

"Looks like The Concert is tonight,huh?" Lisa huffed. "Well, I guess I have to rather enjoy myself for the rest of the day..."

Lisa wanted to go to the school fair, and luckily, she had no practice with Sunset Patrol today.

It was rather a nice pace, ever since she left Lucas, due to his... Unbearable Behavior. Ayato and Yuu agreed to come as well, wanting a little rest from a lot of work.

"Thank God, No Practice today!" Ayato said as he stretched out his arms in freedom. However, Yuu was acting the opposite.

"Jeez... All I wanted was to sleep..." He said rather sheepishly.

"Now, Now... We have to at least enjoy ourselves today! We're totally free for today!" Lisa encouraged both of them.

'And Hopefully, get a chance to talk to him...' Lisa thought hopefully for a chance to apologize to Eiji and try to fix this once and for all. She then thought about Lucas, and how he actually didn't care for her. Things were much more of a mess, and hopefully, by Eiji forgiving them, things would rather become normal. However, after all they did, There's only a slim chance, and it was at bad odds, making Lisa slightly down.

Suddenly, someone takes her hand. 

She turned to see Ayato smiling at her.

"Lisa, I know Lucas hurt you... So let's just all forget about him today." Ayato replied. "Afterall, you would want to spend time with your beloved Red-cheeks, right?"

Lisa then was a bit surprised at how Ayato changed, then a smug smile formed on her face.

"Ara~Ara, Ayato-kun.. Are you flirting with me?" Lisa smugly replied. Making Ayato let go a little bit.

'HOLY SHIT, SHE SAID IT!' Ayato blushed at the thought.

"I-I'm not... I'm just trying to cheer you up... T-That's all..." Ayato blushed looking away. Suddenly, Lisa temporarily went back to her former self, and clung onto Ayato.