𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐗𝐈 : 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝖥𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈)

~Tokai City, 6:00 PM~

The time has come.

The Sun had already set, The City began to show it's true beauty during the night as Building with Billboards, and lights, continued to flash Colorful Lights. In a certain part of the city, People started to gather around, with stalls placed on each side of the streets.

The Autumnal Fireworks festival has begun.

The Festive Aura, continued to spread through the area, as children played around, Adults roamed along, and many more festivities were seen. Everything was wonderful,and full of color. Tonight was a special night for everyone in that city. Everyone in that area was enjoying the night.

Well, at least most of them.

"This is such a waste."

Fuutarou and Eiji were sitting down on a bench, with Eiji just casually sitting down, while Fuutarou was sitting down seemingly impatient abuot something.

"What do you mean?" Eiji asked, seemingly dumbfounded about Fuutarou's behaviour. "It's a festival. You're supposed to enjoy every bit of it, which is totally not a waste of time."

"Today was supposed to be my Day to Study.. I haven't done anything productive today because of this festival." Fuutarou sighed, twiddling his fingers impatiently. "It's because of my tutoring duties for those Five... I know that they can already pass, but It's still my job to keep it that way."

"Jeez... Fuutarou, You're working too Hard!" Eiji sighed and facepalmed. "As much as I appreciate that, you still need to relax a bit... Besides, Tonight's also your date night with Yotsuba right?"

"Yeah?" Fuutarou replied. Eiji then patted Fuutarou's back, which just made him more uncomfortable.

"Then at least Rest a bit! Enjoy the Night! You even have some quality bonding time with your Girlfriend! So don't just sulk here in the bench like some depressed old man." Eiji replied coyly.

"Wow, Like you're not sulking in this Bench like a Depressed old man." Fuutarou rebutted Eiji's statement.

"I-I'm waiting for the Quints, I'm their Bodyguard remember?" Eiji countered it, hopefully.

"Right... Anyways, What do you think is going to Happen Tonight?" Fuutarou asked looking at the stars.

"A few Hours from now, We're all going to watch Colorful Things explode in the sky." Eiji started.

"And then you'll start kissing Yotsuba, until things get spicy... And we'll be watching over the side."

"Eiji! What in the Actual Fuck?!"

Fuutarou smacked the back of Eiji's head, getting all flustered.

"What? Aren't you going to spend some 'Quality time' with your Girlfriend?" Eiji asked coyly and chuckling a bit emphasizing in the words, Quality time.