𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈: 𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖲𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖲𝗍𝖾𝗉

~Asahiyama Highschool, 6:00 AM~

Everyone was called early, because today was the final rundown of the concert. Until today, Morikawa and the rest are still having a hard time finding a guitarist in replacement for Ichika.

"I'm afraid we haven't made progress, and we couldn't find a guitarist for tomorrow." Morikawa started. "So for now, I'm afraid we-"

"Um... Morikawa-san... I-I have a suggestion..." Itsuki interrupted.

"Why not expand on our skills? I mean, we can take one's part when she's not available. Nino can do the lead or rhythm, then I partially take Ichika's parts? That way it would be so much easier for us to progress, knowing that the show is already tomorrow..."

Eiji who was looking at Itsuki smiled at that suggestion. It was true that the Quints had practiced hard for this concert, and they can be flexible in any instrument as he have seen each day they practiced. Plus it was the best way and the best option they could choose, knowing that the concert is tomorrow. Eiji and the rest are hoping that Morikawa would rather accept the suggestion and let us start the final rund-

"Absolutely Not."

'OH FOR FUCK SAKE!' Nino and Eiji thought at the same time

"It's different, and we can't afford to change our sound. If Ichika's not going to shred, we're going to perform without any lead parts, whether you guys like it or no-"

Nino slammed her fist on the Table, absolutely pissed off. Everyone turned to her, seemingly startled and taken aback once again by her outburst. Morikawa just looks at her, and sighed.

"You know Nino, it's useless. You can't prove yourself. If you don't agree with the final decision, then I guess you shouldn't be playing along with your instrument." Morikawa said in a cold tone. Eiji had a serious scowl on his face, disappointed at what was starting once again. Tears began to stream down her face once again, and this time, Nino couldn't say a word.

"Anyways, Let's get to work people." Morikawa stated.

"But Morikawa-san, ho-"

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT I WON'T ACCEPT THAT SUGGESTION!" Morikawa bursted once again and cut off Itsuki Nakano. Taken aback, she steps backward.

"Listen, you may take those lead parts.. But I want PERFECTION.... That is something that your sister, Ichika-san, Had, and you four lacked. I want everything to be perfect, and right now, I cannot afford to lose that."

'Fucking Simp.' Nino angrily thought as she clenched her fists.

Itsuki felt her heart break as well, after hearing those words, she felt as if... She wasn't good enough.

"Are we clear now, Itsuki-san?" Morikawa asked in a much calmer tone.