Chapter 22

NO ONES POV

Y/n sat on the couch in between the two boys. James put his arm around her shoulders. Springtrap reached up and pinched his finger really hard while making eye contact with him. Y/n was obviously to the whole thing.

James looked at Springtrap with a confused look. He pinched back. Springtrap was taken back, but pinched back, but this time really hard.

"Are you guys even watching the movie?" Y/n asked finally looking at them.

"Of course we are stupid. What do you think we are doing?"

"Stupid? Really?" James asked him grinning. Springtrap squinted his eyes at him.

"Oh my gosh JUST WATCH THE MOVIE!" Y/n exclaimed.

"OK!"

"OK!"

"I'm going to go get some snacks," y/n said standing up "Don't. Kill. Each. Other. K?"

"Mmk."

Y/n walked out of the room humming a tune as she went. Springtrap snapped his neck over to look James straight in the eyes. James returned the glare just as harsh.

"What was your name again?"

"Are you kidding?"

"No like I honestly forgot."

"Oh, it's Springtrap."

"Ok Springtrap, do you wanna know something?"

"WHAT?" Springtrap asked through gritted teeth. James leaned closer towards him squinting his eyes.

A moment of silence was shared in between them. James grinned.

"Your mom gay."

That sentence made Springtrap lose all sanity that he had left.

HEY YALL!! CHARLISTOR HERE 🥳 I JUST WANTED TO SAY... THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND COMMENTS!! YOU ALL ARE SO CREATIVE❤️ ILL (hopefully) BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN!!

I love each of you personally and I hope you're treating yourself like the god/goddesses/saviors that you are

My snap is hawaiiansharkk if any of you want to talk or just to have it because :) just let me know that you are from wattpad so I know.

- CHARLISTOR